Labor Day Weekend plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So! What y'all doing?

Me? Mechanicsburg, PA.. Probably on Sunday. Working nights. Not much else specifically planned. Except to stay sober. Nice amount of DUI checkpointing this weekend, including Monday.. and "roaming patrols" are the most effective (the ones they do NOT throw up on http://www.duiblock.com/dui_checkpoint_news/ though I am sure that could be helpful to some.)

So! You all?

Happy and blessed Labor Day Weekend.
34.gif

Originally Posted By: John_Conrad
For once i'm staying home! LOL enjoy

Me too. I don't plan on going anywhere on a day when most people are out and about. Many of them are angry and drunk when driving to their destination, more are angrier and even more drunk on the way back.

Up to Penn State tomorrow nite to see Women's Volleyball. #1 Penn State vs #2 Stanford. Tickets were 8 Bucks..but then there is meals/gas/Motel...lol.

Originally Posted By: John_Conrad
For once i'm staying home! LOL enjoy

me too. My wife and I are expecting our first child in early October and this is the last weekend without any plans before the baby is born. Steaks and ice cold beer for this guy. Maybe clean the throttle body in the Equinox haha

A few things to do on Saturday but then the rest of the weekend free to work on my own projects. So I will likely be in the garage tinkering on one of the many projects in there.

Not a darn thing. Went to the store today and got milk, bread, etc... so no need to leave the house for the foreseeable future. Going to hibernate indoors with the AC and fans going full bore. Temps are due to be in the mid 90's Sunday - Thursday. Not sure if it will be high humidity too or not but 92-95 is hot enough to keep me inside hunkered down.

YUCK
37.gif

Going to my son's cross country meet on Saturday. After that, I have to get the lawn mowed and the yardwork done, and change the oil in my F-150. I also want to go to the antique tractor and steam engine show our county has every Labor Day weekend.

Get started early Saturday replacing timing belt, idlers, water pump, valve cover gaskets, hoses, coolant, etc....on the Tacoma.

(M1 0w/30 is too fresh)

Today I'm getting all new tires and going out of town tomorrow for the day, then yard work on Sunday
frown.gif

Maybe Monday I'll do my transmission & differential drain and refill.

Staying home, bbq some rib eyes and some tri tip, oh and some chicken, have a few cold Silver Bullets and enjoy the 3 day weekend
cheers3.gif

Originally Posted By: Turk

1) Grilled Steaks.
2) Football.
3) NASCAR.

And ice-cream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back