What kind of a Porsche is this? And other car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I am ever around there again, I'll snap pics of the front, since I pretty much need to be asking Dom for something to get to there. Audis and Porsches stay up on that lift. Grand total of cars I've ever seen there are the 5 germans (VW, Audi, Porsche - all in the same auto group, BMW, and Mercedes, also Ferrari and I know two Maserati clutches were serviced there, since the dealer is down the street on Elmora Ave in Elizabeth NJ.) Custom work going on in there. All German.. also, has done Ferrari and Maserati. He's an Independent and I love that.

I don't go there much anymore because I don't have much of a reason to, anymore.

Was there another later model of Porsche which looked little bit like 914 aka squarish in the back?

Originally Posted By: Vikas
Was there another later model of Porsche which looked little bit like 914 aka squarish in the back?

The only other square rear ended Porsches were the 924/928s (the 928 was more of a rounded hatch) and then eventually the 944 but they were all front engined designs. The 914 was the only mid engined production Porsche until the debut of the Boxter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back