What's up with Google?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Triple_Se7en
I love autocomplete feature and I love the many google word-search suggestions as I type the word. Both features work perfectly with Firefox..... any edition, including the most current.

I guess it's a love or hate feature. I find autocomplete gets in the way. What I really resent is when a search result term converts automatically into a link to a Web site. Themn I have to actively erase part of the link to get back to searching just the term.

I don't know if it's Flash or java or Google or something else being wonky, but I have trouble like described once in a blue moon on Firefox in Linux. It's not repeatable, so trying to figure out what's causing it is rather difficult.

Originally Posted By: BRZED
I love autocomplete feature and I love the many google word-search suggestions as I type the word. Both features work perfectly with Firefox..... any edition, including the most current.

I guess it's a love or hate feature. I find autocomplete gets in the way. What I really resent is when a search result term converts automatically into a link to a Web site. Themn I have to actively erase part of the link to get back to searching just the term.

My search results does not convert to a link, unless I type or paste a link into the search box.

Last edited:
My search results does not convert to a link, unless I type or paste a link into the search box.

Lucky you.

What is a false hit..... a lie?
If that's the case, I never witnessed it and I use Google search everyday at-least once.

I find so much more complete history on someone thru Google than Ducks or any other search engine.

Last edited:
What is a false hit..... a lie?
If that's the case, I never witnessed it and I use Google search everyday at-least once.

I find so much more complete history on someone thru Google than Ducks or any other search engine.

Maybe poorly worded. I was commenting on getting 1000's of hits for the same document.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back