Organic Fuel, 26g protein..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone drank the Organic Fuel drink?

The bottles look a little bit different now, but, I would maybe try the Vanilla.. if I could get verification that it wasn't disgusting, as shakes tend to have textures and taste that keep them out of my mouth.

be719544-2993-402f-a0c9-aad0aefedae4._V327168783_.jpg

Right now, I drink the Naked Green machine smoothies, sip on certain energy drinks that are not Red Bull unless I'm in a pinch since Red Bull is good, and also I have been sipping a certain Vanilla flavor Iced Coffee in a glass bottle from Starbucks.

I need to start drinking more plain water again, but my favorite brand has changed taste a little bit and my current supply of the good stuff is almost out.

That was the aside.. Anyone tried Organic Fuel?

I say the simpler, the better...

"Naked" Green Machine: #1 its in plastic, not good. #2 it has a ton of sugar otherwise nobody would buy it. Buy a juicer, make you own truly green juices without all of the comforting sweetness crazyness. Naked are great at marketing. They care not about you, only their bottom line.

Stick to mostly water (not bottled water!) and hot/iced coffee that you make yourself, at home with known ingredients.

Don't forget to take a multi mineral supplement most commercial farm soil in mineral deficient so the food we eat in mineral deficient.

Half cup egg white, half cup 1%/skim milk, 1/3 teaspoon, vanilla, pinch of cinnamon, pack of splenda ...18 gm of complete protein

I drink water.....A lot of water.....Maybe a gallon a day. I live where is very dry.

And coffee. About 24 oz of coffee every morning. Strong and black. Simple.

And maybe a dozen beers a year. Oh, and maybe 6 oz of whiskey a year as well......On special occasions, like toasting someone or something special to me, who has passed away. I might have to kill something....I could use a drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back