My new 2015 Challenger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: dishdude
What a beauty! Hope you're enjoying it!

Thanks. It's been a blast so far. Heading out in the morning for a weekend long drive up the coast.

Originally Posted By: xxch4osxx
Nice car! Is that Uconnect 5.0 I see in the dash?

Yup, U-Connect 5.0. It's a very simple, basic Challenger. Literally has 1 option on the window sticker. Base Challenger with the optional R/T package. That's the least expensive way to get the 6 speed transmission.

Great looking car!
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: casamagana

Yup, U-Connect 5.0. It's a very simple, basic Challenger. Literally has 1 option on the window sticker. Base Challenger with the optional R/T package. That's the least expensive way to get the 6 speed transmission.

Nice.

Just a simple muscle car. With a radio you never use because you'd rather hear the exhaust note.
And a stick to make that car a TON OF FUN. Turn off traction control Troy and melt tires

Awsome! That is the way I would buy one if I got one, nice and simple!

I love it... Hemi and 6MT.. Only way to go.

Someday I'll have a Hemi Challenger.. I've wanted one since I was a kid (a real 1970 at the time) and now a new retro one would do just fine.... haha

The local PD just got one recently. Very stealth since it's an off white color, small decal on front fender, black push guard. There's a highway that runs through the city so it will come in handy. I doubt they will buy more than one. Most of the fleet is still CV's. They have posted pics of the CV, new Explorer and Taurus on their facebook page but not this one.

Back from a long weekend.

I've owned more than a few vehicles and driven literally hundreds more. This is the most fun I've ever had driving a car on the road. Big, comfortable, great road manners. Enough power to keep the cruise control and my right foot happy.

Super nice!
cheers3.gif
I love the color! Last week I bought a New Ford F150 I got dealer cost and the Ford rebates. I am happy . The Ford, Dodge, Ram, Honda dealership dealer has a Hellcat Charger I said to the salesman I buy this right now along with the Ford pick up dealer cost just like the P/U, the sales man said Not gonna happen. Any other car on the lot I will sell you at cost. I said you know I won't pay over cost . I went home with the p/u.

Last edited:
It's no Hellcat but I found what I've been looking for years now: A new hot rod like I would have ordered in the '70s had I been old enough to buy one. Congrats on the new F-150. Those a great looking trucks with lots of technology.

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
Great looking car!
thumbsup2.gif

Thanks a bunch. I see you did well with your SRT-8. Great deal.
11.gif

Thanks! Finally got to drive it again after being in Texas for a number of weeks, they are so much fun
smile.gif
cheers3.gif

It's no Hellcat but I found what I've been looking for years now: A new hot rod like I would have ordered in the '70s had I been old enough to buy one. Congrats on the new F-150. Those a great looking trucks with lots of technology.
I had a 70 challenger I bought in 1971 with a 340 hurst pistol grip shifter Headers highrise and 6 pack cam . It was awesome in its time but the Camaros had disc brakes. I love the new Challengers they are wonderful with any of the available engine choices and way better than the 70s challengers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back