Twin Cities/MSP Twin Beech activity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So being a few times at my daughter's north of Lake Minnetonka I've noticed a loose train of these A/C coming in from , it seems, the NW as this quite a ways out and landing tonight about 2000hrs on one of the parallels. I walked out to see the first of three-how many before I don't know. I think I noticed 4-5 another night. Seems kinda strange. The Nodak oil folks? Anybody know?

Well, boys this is a Minnesnowda MSP type thread here yaknow. I'd say these are the older variety-normally aspirated A/C that you can hear boring along for a while coming in a 2-3 minutes apart. Just seem different from 'normal', but has been going on for months (or years?)

That Bemidji outfit must have some high $ medical supply delivery contracts or some such as it's a pretty expensive operation with the number of A/C and so little capacity.

Originally Posted By: Lapham3
That Bemidji outfit must have some high $ medical supply delivery contracts or some such as it's a pretty expensive operation with the number of A/C and so little capacity.

Actually, I think they're mostly just flying stuff for UPS. Can't land those MD-11s at all those little airports.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back