I just dropped my QUE 5.5 phone 5 minutes ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Seems like a nice phone, and not too big either. Wish it was available on Verizon.
frown.gif

All [censored] aside, this is absolutely the best phone I ever had. As you can tell, I been on GSM carriers since switching from Virgin Mobile (great service) to Metro PCS ("it's okay.") So, in my quest for Unlocked GSM phones, I saw this on Craigslist, and I picked it up for a cool $120. For a second, I thought the guy did not know what he had. Turns out he just didn't want it because his job gave him a free phone kind of deal.. Whatever, it was a HUGE win for me.

Quick reviews also say that this model WILL get the Android Marshmallow (6.0) update.. the main reason I chose it.

Seriously, QP.. I don't know what to say about the CDMA Verizon aspect, but, this phone is freaking PHENOMENAL.

Samsung Galaxy Alpha. Samsung's abandoned phone, after the Galaxy S5 and before the Galaxy S6. Absolutely zero issues with it so far.

And I bought a "vents" phone holder, so it doesn't quadruple-somersault out of my GMC like the Yugo of phones did.

Quote:
not too big either.

4.7" is just about perfect for me, and is almost enough for me to back off my love for the Mega I had. Almost. This phone IS easier to handle. I could handle the Mega just fine.. This phone is easier to, though. Hmmm.. (Steve Jobs R.I.P.)

And it feels like a lighter iPhone 4, as the reviews say. It's not a cheap body.

Here. http://www.cnet.com/products/samsung-galaxy-alpha/

^^ I have not found ANY negatives with this phone yet.

The Samsung Galaxy Alpha is smaller, lighter and more elegant than the GS5

... This was an AT&T only phone? ..

Verizon seems like it's just a rip-off..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back