Forum being glitchy

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason this forum has been glitchy on my Samsung Galaxy S5. Anyone else having issues? The Internet will cut out and default to my home screen. Only When I'm On BITOG.

The last 24 hours I have had the same problem. Some times it will not connect to the server. All other internet usage is fine.

I still want to know why it logs me out every 5 to 60mins

and while we are alooking at wants.

I'd like the forum to not ask and be sent my password in clear text... ie HTTPS would be nice.

I've had a couple issues today too. One post kept jumping all around up and down and up and down.

Then when I clicked on this post and was reading it, it reloaded all on its own.

The only issue I ever have that has always been is when writing a post or commenting and trying to provide a link and I use the shortcut provided on this website so that it is clickable, when I click on that it crashes back to my home screen, and I've tried it on their browsers, same thing. Works fine on my MacBook though.

All on my iPhone 5S regardless of my internet connection.

Yup, had the problem again last night. Been fine this AM however
21.gif

I have problems on this iPad 4 when viewing this site. Mostly lagging when scrolling through threads.....threads slow to open....etc...

Now when scrolling through main page....all is fine. Just when viewing posts does it slow down.

Originally Posted By: edhackett
Yup, returning Error 522. The server needs some attention.

Ed

Same Here..

Monday I was twice told I was banned after making a simple post. While that's possible at any time
smile.gif
I have not posted anything I thought was riot inducing for some time. A few minutes later it was back to normal.

I'm getting a lot of pages that never stop "loading", as indicated on the corner of the tab, where the site's miniature icon would normally appear. The pages are fully view-able and no other issues are associated (that I can tell).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back