Nankang getting into the All-weather action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, they already make the worst winter tire. I can see them expand their product line to contain also the worst all season tire and the worst summer tire.
grin2.gif

I had a new Nankang put on the 1970 Beetle's spare wheel last Spring. It is the cheesiest looking tire I've ever seen. I hope I don't have to use it.

I had Nankang NS2s on my 04 Legacy back in 06 and they were great tyres that lasted and gripped well in wet or dry.

Don't know what they where like in snow as whenever I have any kind of AWD/4x4/Winter tyre equipped vehicle we get almost no snow....

The tread looks like a Michelin Premier and Nokian Hakka R2 had a baby. I'll wait for others more qualified to pass judgment on them.

Originally Posted By: BRZED
Well, they already make the worst winter tire. I can see them expand their product line to contain also the worst all season tire and the worst summer tire.
grin2.gif

Reality is every tire maker has it garbage models even Michelin as I have owned a set and been soured over brand.

Originally Posted By: madRiver
Originally Posted By: BRZED
grin2.gif

Reality is every tire maker has it garbage models even Michelin as I have owned a set and been soured over brand.

+1 here. I had a set OEM MXV4 on an Honda Accord EX-L. They would break loose on overflow from the city's runoff from the center green strip. A terrible (and dangerous) tire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back