6 HOURS OF NURBURGRING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually someone posts the pre-race info etc... but maybe thats just for F1. Does anyone know where there will be a full live stream of tomorrow's race? I know 7-9 am you can catch probably the end on Fox Sports 1 I think (maybe NBC sports?). More info is appreciated!

Originally Posted By: OneEyeJack
...but they don't have a class for pickup trucks?

NASCAR does yes, as does ARCA and V8 Supercars (as utes). The NASCAR Truck series is racing at Mosport tomorrow, Xfinity is at Road America right now.

I love those big trucks racing! It' gotta be the little boy in me (more than usual I mean). Rum-Rum... I saw a really good technical article on them awhile back. I'll try to find it.

What's next at Nurburgring? This?:
maxresdefault.jpg

Oh well, at least those kids in that school bus will learn math/science, .... if they make the jump and make it to school in one piece....

(Note how many empty seats are in the stands. Each empty seat represents one brainy American!!!
34.gif
There may be hope for us yet. )

Last edited:
I have an annual streaming membership for the WEC site. I don't get to see everything thanks to other obligations, but the fee is nominal, and worth it for a couple of the races alone, if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back