That Feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: cptbarkey
its like right after a bloody nose and you pull out that giant blood clot. refreshing.

Or like sitting there, straining to take a dump. You sweat, you cry, you almost pass out. Then, Ka-BOOOM! It's out. You cry a little more, shaking. Then you smile, knowing the job is done. You wipe, look for blood, smile again when there is none. Whew........

Originally Posted By: Joe_Power
its like right after a bloody nose and you pull out that giant blood clot. refreshing.

Or like sitting there, straining to take a dump. You sweat, you cry, you almost pass out. Then, Ka-BOOOM! It's out. You cry a little more, shaking. Then you smile, knowing the job is done. You wipe, look for blood, smile again when there is none. Whew........

felt like i reading a novel there, thank you for that.

You deserve another bloody nose just about right now.

Eat some prunes and yogurt for your own and for your readers' sake!

Originally Posted By: BRZED

You deserve another bloody nose just about right now.

angry much?

Originally Posted By: Nick1994
I like having to replace rubber o-rings on the cartridge cap, jacking my car up and removing the 8-10 torx bits to get the skid plate off and spilling the blackest oil you can imagine onto the concrete to be able to change my oil, NOT! Luckily I only change it every 10k miles.

I miss my Camry's oil changes, too easy.

Man, I miss my TDI changes. No crawling under the car or needing any tools (ditched the engine cover) was awesome. The oil filter housing was easy to remove by hand and made a nice easy funnel free pour spot too! Sounds like you need a topside extractor.

If you think that is tough, try owning an FSI engined car. Oil filter in an inverted plastic container that needs to be drained with a special tool, stupid cam follower drama, etc. Not sure how I've ended up with two so far.

--Matt

Last edited:
I like it when I pull the drain plug, and the pan isn't position correctly, and oil goes all over the shop floor.....

But what about the feeling you get when you see brand new fresh oil creeping out from under the car because you forgot to reinstall the drain plug before adding the new oil ??

Z

Originally Posted By: zray
I like it when I pull the drain plug, and the pan isn't position correctly, and oil goes all over the shop floor.....

But what about the feeling you get when you see brand new fresh oil creeping out from under the car because you forgot to reinstall the drain plug before adding the new oil ??

Z

Something similar happened to me
frown.gif

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/3727819/Oily_oil_access_panel#Post3727819

I don't know what it is. I love pouring the new oil into the engine.

Even though I am just changing oil in my personal car, it feels like I am doing something good in the world.

Originally Posted By: slowdime
Removing the ecu to get to the filter on the back of the cavalier's motor is AWESOME...

The best part is when it's done and the car has fresh oil in the sump.

Sounds like the perfect candidate for the Fram Ultra.

Originally Posted By: Brybo86
I agree that pouring the Liquid Gold Amsoil into my engine gives me the warm and fuzzies inside ...

+1!

Originally Posted By: TiredTrucker
I like seeing that green goodness flowing from the bottle into the engine. Schaeffer has a neat green tint instead of a amber tint.

And again, you've got me wanting to try Schaeffer!
thumbsup2.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back