People are so easily offended these days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads get deleted with no explanation whatsoever. There was nothing worth the trouble of a mod to delete my thread about how sucky CNN is.

We aren't allowed to say anything bad about Communist News Network
crackmeup2.gif

Most people here really don't like CNN either, so I can see why things turned negative in that thread. Plus, that guy from Slovenia started to get rude with his comments.

I find it disingenuous when certain forms delete at will when it suits their causes; yet let items more in their favor run a lot longer and with much more vitriol. But then again, they are the ones in control and it is "their" site.

It's truly troubling when it happens on so many news fronts....

All comes down to fear of litigation or getting some strongly worded communique' from a named organization in the post. Courtesy of too many barristers. Shakespeare may have been right.

Originally Posted By: Andy636
Threads get deleted with no explanation whatsoever. There was nothing worth the trouble of a mod to delete my thread about how sucky CNN is.

But the same could be said about you-weren't you easily offended by CNN's story? So offended that you just had to post about it, and then so offended when your original post was removed that you had to complain about it in this post?

This is because people that are rude to you are responsible for all your problems. The media will even point out the kind of person that is not nice and notify you when you've been insulted or harmed in any way. Depending on the circumstances you might qualify for Social Security Disability. Such programs don't cost anything because the money comes from the government, so you might as well get your share. And you'd better not put off getting your share. There are elections coming up next year and things might change. There's no chance that the newly elected politicians will follow the laws but it may become more difficult to lie and cheat your way into the welfare system.

Originally Posted By: R80RS
Most people here really don't like CNN either, so I can see why things turned negative in that thread. Plus, that guy from Slovenia started to get rude with his comments.

I just hate ignorance and "not my business" attitude althou your country has major role in that problem...but who gives a sh...! Its 5000kms away from your [censored]

Originally Posted By: Kamele0N
Originally Posted By: gman2304
^^^^ exhibit A ^^^^

Please elaborate! It's a free country...isnt it?

What Slovenia? Free?

Only recently...only recently...

Originally Posted By: bullwinkle
Not everybody in the USA is like that-what part of Slovenia is only 3100 miles away?

I ment USA is 5000kms away (from EU)...

I dont know what you can see on your TV...but its "funny" to watch/see those refugees who are well dressed...with a lot of money in their pockets (buses...trains...hotels...all that cost)..

And they are all ( 90%) male in their 20-40's...all capable for defending their country...but they dont want to...why?

war lasted for 5years...but they are still well dressed and full of money...I am not buying that stort...

I think that someone (USA?) wants weak EU...

And if Vlad has his way, it might become a part of Russia....again! Then, 'Who ya gonna call'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back