Looking for YouTube channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for YouTube channels that are strictly automotive repair and I want the videos to be taken by real professional mechanics; no DYI'ers. You guys know of any? So far the only real good professional guy making videos that I know of is ScannerDanner. Are there any other channels out there that have the same level of quality as ScannerDanner's channel?

Scannerdanner premium?

Fordtechmakuloco is Ford only, and no longer works in a dealer

You want Pro paid information, on a DIY platform and budget?

...good luck

All the other popular YouTube "mechanics" are varying degrees of jokes, to the moderately useful to the DIY'er

If you hate all the European cars and you consider them overpriced pieces of junk, you can subb to Scotty Kilmer...guy is a complete nutcase IMHO.

Eric The Car Guy.
I consider him the original pro; he got laid off from an Acura dealer at the beginning of the recession, and built his own business. He does repairs with what seems to be DIY tools/budget.

^^ I agree South Main Auto Repair, Eric the Car Guy, ScannerDanner all of them have fantastic channels.

Some excellent ones as well Real Fixes Real Fast, Scottykilmer, Fordtechmakuloco.

I would also recommend checking out a fairly new channel, The Car Doctor. He is a certified mechanic as well.

A few others I really like are Chrisfix(his channel took off amazingly fast and i recommend everyone check him out) and Briansmobile1, Mattsmotorz, and DanielJaegerFilms.

If you are interested in Professional transmission rebuild videos check out Hiram Gutierrez's channel as well.

Any relation to the presenter? The one which I looked was completely bogus. If this guy put these type of videos, why would you recommend him?

An example:- There is absolutely nothing of value in the following video. Zilch, Nada :-( He photographed few pages from TSB and that is his video!

after watching through this yootoob vid, I'd scream:" I want my 2mins 11secs of my life back!"

BTW: youtoob is littered with all sorts of useless vids these days, that literally suck the otherwise product living out of most internet lurkers.

Surprised? Nope. Same thing can be observed on BITOG postings nowadays...

Q.

Ya, but I never thought Drew was the kind of guy who liked to spam the BITOG :-( Until he "recommended" this bovine excrement of a channel, he was a stand up guy in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back