2017 Hyundai Elantra (production pics 'leaked')

Status
Not open for further replies.

wemay

Site Donor 2023
I know there was some speculation on another thread regarding what it would look like. One image was a rendition, the other was a disguised view. These show the vehicle on the production line...

2017-hyundai-elantra-spotted-inside-the-factory-2.jpg

2017-hyundai-elantra-spotted-inside-the-factory-3.jpg

2017-hyundai-elantra-spotted-inside-the-factory-1.jpg

Notice how the automakers are moving away from square headlamps (bug eyes) and back to long ones, the Accord and Camry, Impala, Focus, Fusion are a few examples, think 4th gen. Camry shape compared to say 2006 impala, Accord.

Looks just like a Fusion,inside and out. I wonder if car co's are getting their parts from the exact same places? Only Hyundai I like is the Genesis coupe,which I love!

Looks like they ripped off a Ford Fusion front end. Not sure I like the tail lights, but looks good overall. Can't you get one with a 270hp turbo four??

Originally Posted By: SumpChump
Uninspiring. The Kia have a fairly disting grill theme and nice rims at least. The metalish tuner pedal will be just grrrrreat in a salty northern winter.

Didn't see the pedals until you called that out. I agree, they will look bad in short order. If fact they look bad now. If it was mine, first thing i would do is change them, or paint them black.

Hyundai releases cars that seem to look good when first released, but for some reason quickly look dated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back