Best prices for Weather tech mats online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JC1

Hi Guys,

I'm looking at buying a new vehicle and wanted to ask those of you who bought Weather tech mats in the USA where you got them and if there is anywhere to get a better price than the weather tech website.

Vehicle is a 2015 Grand Caravan and I was looking at getting the front and rear digital fit floor liner mats.

This is what I was looking at http://www.weathertech.com/dodge/2015/gr...go/sconsole/no/

Thanks, JC.

Last edited:
I got a 4 day old (used) set for my 2011 Town and Country (which is the same as a 2015 Grand Caravan) on eBay.

The guy bought a black set for a vehicle with tan interior/tan carpet... and hated it.

I got them on eBay for $50.00, and retail is $127.95. He put them back in the original plastic bags and shipped them to me in the WeatherTech box.

So, that was a better price than the WeatherTech site.

I was driving through Chicago and bought mine at the factory store, in Boilingbrook. A real nice store in a nice suburb and easy to reach off of the extensive Chicago suburban highway system. I think it is the best you can do, I do not see them discounted anywhere, unless used. If you pass through Chicago anytime, it is worth stopping there.

These are never discounted or almost never. Same price everywhere, bests you can probably do is free shipping. I have had Husky and these, and I actually like Husky better and they are somewhat cheaper. Complete 100% coverage just like the Weathertech and they tend to cover more of the dead pedal than Weathertech. If you want a cheaper price, you'll have to find a used set.

I can't argue with their distribution over the years. While I haven't obviously seen them on a lot of retail shelves, they certainly made them easy to buy, even up here, before internet shopping was common. They had distributors plus mail order. I had a set when I had the Lightning, and I should get a set for the G37. The old F-150 has rubber flooring already.
wink.gif

I was able to get a front set of Weathertech's for my Caravan from Kijiji for $100. For the rear one piece mat, the Weathertech Canadian site wanted $149 (plus taxes) and the US site was $100. I was able to find a "used, but in new condition" rear weathertech digital floor liner mat from a reseller on Amazon for under $40 USD.

Was in very good condition when I took it out of the box.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back