Equivalent oil for AGIP SL ACCA A3 JASO MA, MA2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piaggio and Vespa scooters call for this AGIP oil, and Equivalent MUST be exact specs for warranty purposes. Some one said Rotella T-6, but it shears easily (I have read). What you say-O-wise ones. also AGIP oil comes from Indonesia. Not that it matters, but expensive just for shipping.

Agip from Indonesia?
Well I will say any acea A3 jaso MA/MA2 api SL oil you can get than... It is quite simple answer
smile.gif

5-40 full synthetic, API SL, ACEA A-3,JASO MA, MA2. looks like the Rotella T-6 will work.

Last edited:
If it meets the spec I say all is good. As for the T6 shearing I wouldn't worry about it in the scooters. T6 shears in big bikes with big gears, higher than scooter HP & torque. "shears easily" depends on application IMHO.

What oil do the scooters come with from factory or dealer ?

They (some dealers) claim they come with the AGIP oil in the engine, hard to believe as most imported bikes ship dry. If the dealer does not sell the AGIP spec oil, but will do the service with (their) brand x. However they tell you that if you do your own maint The oil must be EXACT specs- or warranty void. The oil on their shelf may not match specs exactly, so this in contradictory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back