World Economic Collapse is imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.
27470994d1412174879-packaging-hand-pictures-fansproject-function-x-sigma-l-not-mindwipe-star_trek_-_in_before_the_lock_gif.gif

Originally Posted By: Dallas69
Dow up a bunch.

It isn't anymore...It was up over 500 points today...then ended down over 200..not a good sign.

Originally Posted By: Warstud

It isn't anymore...It was up over 500 points today...then ended down over 200..not a good sign.

Indeed, the Plunge Protection Team intervened yesterday and this morning and it still couldn't stem the tide. A crash is coming soon.
Next couple of months. The fed knows it as does the SEC.
If you are "the small fry" you need to sell EVERYTHING soon.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: GiveMeAVowel
Originally Posted By: Warstud

Indeed, the Plunge Protection Team intervened yesterday and this morning and it still couldn't stem the tide. A crash is coming soon.
Next couple of months. The fed knows it as does the SEC.
If you are "the small fry" you need to sell EVERYTHING soon.

Wow, great logic in your argument. They make the market go UP AND DOWN! Make sure you cover all your sides, then you're always right!

I predict the market will go up/down/sideways tomorrow. I will always be right, therefore my wacky spouting of ideas must be listened to!

Originally Posted By: surfstar
[

I predict the market will go up/down/sideways tomorrow. I will always be right, therefore my wacky spouting of ideas must be listened to!

The PPT is used for certain parameters, outside of those especially when a huge factor such as China is entered into the equation they are NOT effective. The past couple of days prove this.

We're talking about an imminent "STOCK MARKET CRASH", not up and down as in business as usual. The quicker you sell off, the less you lose until the crash.

Last edited:

The PPT is used for certain parameters, outside of those especially when a huge factor such as China is entered into the equation they are NOT effective. The past couple of days prove this.

We're talking about an imminent "STOCK MARKET CRASH", not up and down as in business as usual. The quicker you sell off, the less you lose until the crash.

Okay, now we have a parameter. I will concede your victory when the market completely crashes. That is what you're predicting and warning against. Despite you saying they rigged it to go up.
It is the CRASH that matters.

Please check back in here to claim your prize once this happens.
In the meantime I'm leaving my money right where it is.

on a side note, 90s throwback: "You down with PPT? Yeah you know me!"
laugh.gif

35.gif

In the meantime I'm leaving my money right where it is.
laugh.gif

Oh, I hope you do.
crackmeup2.gif

If you're so sure, you should be shorting the market - you'll make a killing!

Originally Posted By: chiefsfan1
What is interesting is the Fed is a private bank. The listing is in the Business White Pages NOT the Blue government pages. Its vehicles have state tags not U.S. Government tags.

Just food for thought.

It's obvious that there are some here that are DESPERATE to derail this thread. I wonder why?

And looky, looky here,

I just pointed out what I have observed. Interesting book to read The Creature from Jekyll Island.

Clevy, your tinfoil needs a few more layers to weather this, I believe.

Harry Whoever, can't predict carp.

One of the first things that pops up in google, when you type his name...
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=harry+dent+stock+market+crash+2013

STOCK MARKET CRASH 2013

If you call for a crash each year, you'll eventually be right! That impresses you? What were you saying about developmentally... ?

Don't cherry-pick - if you buy into his [censored], you have to buy the whole bull:
In 2000, based on his forecast that economic growth would continue throughout the 2000s, Dent predicted that the DOW would reach 40,000, a prediction which was repeated in his 2004 book. In his book, he also predicted the NASDAQ would reach 13,000 - 20,000. In late 2006 he revised his forecasts to much lower levels, estimating the Dow would reach 16,000 - 18,000 and the NASDAQ 3,000 - 4,000. In January 2006, he predicted that the DOW would reach 14,000 - 15,000 by the end of the year. It ended 2006 at 12,463, 11% below the lower end of his prediction. It ended 2007 at 13,264, again significantly lower than Dent's revised prediction of 15,000 by early 2008. Since then, the Dow crossed 14,000 in late 2007 before retreating.

His 2011 book goes on to suggest consumer spending will begin to plummet in 2012 with the Dow bottoming out somewhere between 3,000 and 5,600 in 2014. After hitting bottom, stocks will experience a mini-rally in 2015-2017 before falling into a final bottom during the 2019-2023 period, when the 45-50 age group troughs because the U.S. birth rate reached its own low in 1973.[3]

Your right.

Bad source

I concede

You don't understand me. I want NOTHING to do with such a
corrupt and debased economic system if at all possible, participating in that would make me a hypocrite.

Originally Posted By: Dallas69
Funny that you hate the USA so much while we protect your country from danger 24/7.

Without getting political, that's highly important. Our fortunes by proximity and trade, are very tied. If something goes horribly wrong in the States, we're not carrying on with oblivious smiles.

You don't understand me. I want NOTHING to do with such a
corrupt and debased economic system if at all possible, participating in that would make me a hypocrite.

So, where are your retirement savings going exactly?

Also, we should define terms to further this discussion. When you're predicting a stock market crash, what does that mean to you? In 1929-30, the market lost 89% of its value, but the break even point for investors was just 4.5 years later.

I've got 20 years left, so my retirement savings will remain where they are.

Originally Posted By: Bandito440

So, where are your retirement savings going exactly?

What "retirement savings"? No 401k or pension plan for most of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back