New forum category..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q: Did you go to the doctor for that thing that's been bothering you?

A: No. Some stranger on an Internet motor oil forum said it was nothing to worry about.

Another problem would be that sooner or later people would start posting pictures, you know from endoscopes etc. Too much information!

A DIY surgery forum would be great! Maybe a sub forum for home dentistry and orthodontics.

I have two kids in diapers, maybe we could have a newborn and toddler forum. We could discuss diapers, creams, formula, toys...

Originally Posted By: yeti

the only thing more goofy than giving medical advice on a site such as this, is asking for it.
there are plenty of sites designed for this purpose. why some ask for this on bitog is laughable.

If you ask on a medical site someone will tell you you need Oil of Lavender, then a hypochondriac will send you to the ER. Those types troll those sites.

Since someone here scientifically wants the razor's edge best for their car, and isn't prone to emotion, their opinions on side projects like woodworking are usually pretty good too. Why not medicine?
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: tom slick
A DIY surgery forum would be great! Maybe a sub forum for home dentistry and orthodontics.

I have two kids in diapers, maybe we could have a newborn and toddler forum. We could discuss diapers, creams, formula, toys...

Baby oil! That would fit, MSDS anyone?

Originally Posted By: eljefino

the only thing more goofy than giving medical advice on a site such as this, is asking for it.
there are plenty of sites designed for this purpose. why some ask for this on bitog is laughable.

If you ask on a medical site someone will tell you you need Oil of Lavender, then a hypochondriac will send you to the ER. Those types troll those sites.

Since someone here scientifically wants the razor's edge best for their car, and isn't prone to emotion, their opinions on side projects like woodworking are usually pretty good too. Why not medicine?
wink.gif

you bring up good points. but, woodworking advice, and what's good for one's car are much different from dispensing medical advice.i'm not taking any medical advice from a lubricant and car maintenance based site. just sayin'.

sayjac -- you should know that the tinfoil hats keep out the voices. it works for me. have a good night, all.

Originally Posted By: Whitewolf
Another problem would be that sooner or later people would start posting pictures, you know from endoscopes etc. Too much information!

Hey, we already are forced to look at oil filters cut open, so why not an intestine or two?

I have a nasty muscle cramp in my left cheek that shoots down my leg every now and then that makes walking pretty painful.

Perhaps you guys can discuss.
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: dlundblad
I have a nasty muscle cramp in my left cheek that shoots down my leg every now and then that makes walking pretty painful.

Perhaps you guys can discuss.
grin.gif

Avoid using Grp III synthetics, and the pain will subside.

Last edited:
...sayjac -- you should know that the tinfoil hats keep out the voices. it works for me....

Good to know. Thing is mine tell me not let them bother me.

It's when they go silent I have some concern. Don't know what they are planning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back