World Economic Collapse is imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boys and girls, with a major drop in the stock market a few days ago, there is more to come in the next couple months. Prepare yourself, buy Gold and/or silver, stock up on food, prepare for the worst. better safe than sorry.

Yep. The elite are cashing out at the expense of the common man.

When the common man finally wakes up and sees that any form of government is the enemy of freedom and we don't need laws to know right from wrong only then will change occur.
A democracy is hillarious in itself. On a pre determined date the slaves get to choose who will oppress them giving them the false notion that they have a choice. When in reality there is no choice. They are all puppets to the corporations that fund them.
Democracy is genius when you consider the ruling elite has sold the population on the idea they are free. When the truth is they are slaves.
True freedom isn't granted by government. It's humanities unalienable right. But democracy is packaged and sold as freedom to people to dumb to see its just another form of slavery.
And the best part is the ruling elite has sold the slaves on the idea they Are free. And many will stand and defend that they live in a free country.
A free country that will imprison you if you disagree or speak out. A free country that uses the police to jail you for peaceful protests.
A free country that uses the irs to jail people for not paying,even though there was a Supreme Court justice that has said point blank that the personal taxation law wasn't ratified due to not enough states agreeing.
Not one irs case has found the defendant guilty in the Supreme Court. The irs refuses to produce the ratified law saying taxation is legal.
But yep. We are free.
That idea has been accepted and swallowed by the public who is to stupid to know the definition of freedom.
Until our oppressors are gone and these institutions have been raised to the ground no one is free.
And to believe otherwise is the equivalent of head buried in sand.
We don't need a huge government. Only government believes they are needed and sell the public on safety and security.
Who will keep you safe from those that keep you safe.
Don't give up your guns.

Originally Posted By: zpinch
Boys and girls, with a major drop in the stock market a few days ago, there is more to come in the next couple months. Prepare yourself, buy Gold and/or silver, stock up on food, prepare for the worst. better safe than sorry.

rsz_bugs_2_4558.jpg

Apparently, you're lost. You should have made a left turn at Albuquerque. This is BITOG, not Infowars. Alex Jones doesn't care about oil.

Clevy, that is a great post about the state of the US of A, and you don't even live here. It's true that the most accurate observations come often times from those that aren't looking from within, but from the outside in. Brilliant post.

I agree the fat cats as usual are "cashing in" on the stock market, but why wouldn't they. They own it, they run it, and of course they rig it so the house ALWAYS wins. The little guy ends up losing every time. Yet, plenty of ordinary little guys refuse to see this and amazingly side with interests that are actually against his own interests. I give the elite credit, they have a good record of duping the masses.

Can you eat Gold or Silver? I find this very amusing. If you want your family secure-stock a years supply of all things your family needs to survive. That way when the "collapse" happens and your out of a job, or chaos ensues you are taken care off. Also, stock things you can trade or barter. Fuel and food are two. That bar of gold you can't eat,nor can someone else eat it. And you can't run your vehicle with Gold either. With all due respect to William Devane, this is ridiculous advice.

Originally Posted By: simple_gifts
Quote:
North Korea firing shells into the south.

It seems South Korea put up a 24x7 security light that bothers the North.

The next news will be the North sneaking over to ring the doorbell, and running away. Followed by the North vandalizing the light...

Originally Posted By: CKN

Can you eat Gold or Silver? I find this very amusing. If you want your family secure-stock a years supply of all things your family needs to survive. That way when the "collapse" happens and your out of a job, or chaos ensues you are taken care off. Also, stock things you can trade or barter. Fuel and food are two. That bar of gold you can't eat,nor can someone else eat it. And you can't run your vehicle with Gold either. With all due respect to William Devane, this is ridiculous advice.

Actually he is not wrong. I'm sure he agrees with you that you need bartering items, as well as foodstuffs and water,ect but also that gold and silver can be valuable because the elite still are addressing it value even after economic crashes century after century.

Last edited:
If we collapse that bad where you need to bunker down......Rest assured all the Nukes will melt down and you will absolutely be doomed. The survivalists haven't figured that out lol

Readers Digest..don't worry about it. its out of your control..totally.

Originally Posted By: CKN
Can you eat Gold or Silver? I find this very amusing.

So do I. The guys who shill books and infomercials about gold and silver being the answer in some apocalypse are interested in selling books for cash, gold, and silver, hoping there never is such a situation.

Ironically, in the province zpinch and I reside, we have next to nothing for gold mines. We do, however, have sufficient food and oil and potash and uranium reserves that we export all these in extremely large quantities. A stack of gold won't do me a bit of good in -40, but a supply of natural gas or LPG or oil or coal will.

Besides, the only people that have the resources to significantly stock up on gold and silver have precious little worry about in the first place.

Originally Posted By: 02SE
Originally Posted By: simple_gifts
Quote:

North Korea firing shells into the south.

It seems South Korea put up a 24x7 security light that bothers the North.

The next news will be the North sneaking over to ring the doorbell, and running away. Followed by the North vandalizing the light...

dhMeAzK.gif

You, sir, win the Internet tonight. Well done.

A co-worker and I were eating our noon meal at a local greasy spoon and they just happened to have the TV on some paid-programming infomercial where they were trying to sell pure gold coins. The whole time I heard the spew, the guy was saying that you "must invest in gold because pretty soon the American dollar was going to become worthless".
But yet when it came time to pay for these gold coins, they wanted everybody to pay for them with American dollars. Anybody see the irony here?

Originally Posted By: Kruse
A co-worker and I were eating our noon meal at a local greasy spoon and they just happened to have the TV on some paid-programming infomercial where they were trying to sell pure gold coins. The whole time I heard the spew, the guy was saying that you "must invest in gold because pretty soon the American dollar was going to become worthless".
But yet when it came time to pay for these gold coins, they wanted everybody to pay for them with American dollars. Anybody see the irony here?

That's because "the global elite" haven't devalued the USD yet...its coming soon. Soon you will have to use a wheelbarrow of dollars to pay for a loaf of bread, you don't think this can happen? Look at history, and Germany is a good example.

Prepare? For what? You're got to be kidding....

There is NO way to prepare...unless you live by very few people....

Oy. I've got a co-worker that has been panicked about the sky falling for the decade that I've known him. Every time the stock market suffers a correction, it's because of impending doom. He's always angry and shouting about chem trails and FEMA coming to confiscate his vegetable seeds.

We've had a great bull market going. The 6% that my equities lost this week is no great loss; I've gained 300% since 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back