2002 acura rl 227500 km - pennzoil platinum 8000km

Status
Not open for further replies.
QWOHkI.jpg

Forgot to post this UOA from last year. It was my first one since buying the car and im currently waiting on the results from my sample i just sent in.

Well that's one way to post a UOA, complete with the flintstones version of photoshop.

Are you stretching out the OCI; looks like a good candidate.

I lost the digital report so this paper is the only copy of the uoa that i have. I took a pic and uploaded it. I could have typed the whole thing out but why bother when someone else already did?

Yeah i was doing 5000 km's before so i did 8000 on this one and recently ran my oil for 12000 km, if that report comes back good i doubt i will extend it any longer.

Great report obviously.
Ohh and the tape job is AWESOME!!
I used hospital tape to tape on my fog light from behind the front of my car. You can't see it all from looking at it. This tape we use on patients skin... Well my tape job has held perfectly for about a year now. Kind of spooky because this tape is used on people's bare skin and yet it has held better than Gorilla tape and duct tape
smile.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Leonardo629
1 al!? holy smokes, I'm sure this is how engine Gods speak to us, through Honda cars.

I guess i never really deciphered the uoa myself, 1 ppm does sound pretty impressive though, im not gentle on it when i drive either. I was hard on it this run as well, curious what the numbers will be. I had alot of short trips on this run too. I l know some of the internals are forged so maybe thats a factor as well?

Originally Posted By: bbhero
Great report obviously.
Ohh and the tape job is AWESOME!!
I used hospital tape to tape on my fog light from behind the front of my car. You can't see it all from looking at it. This tape we use on patients skin... Well my tape job has held perfectly for about a year now. Kind of spooky because this tape is used on people's bare skin and yet it has held better than Gorilla tape and duct tape
smile.gif

I couldnt find any electrical or scotch tape! Lol

You know you can log into your Blackstone account and create a report without personal information on it right?

I think Blackstone lumps all Honda 3.5's together for universal averages, I have to remember to ask them for the next report on mine (probably the last I will do).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back