POPUP-FlashPlayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new popup is occurring and it is FLASH PLAYER. Action Script error #2094. Typical in error list is at.comvidioload render/clean. at.flashevents Event dispatch/Event found.
My options are to dismiss All or Continue. What is this all about and how to correct? Thank you Ed

Could be malware dont click on it.

Try restarting in safe mode and running malwarebytes or the eset online scan.

I know some bad stuff will pop that up then you click on it and it gets even worse.

Had a similar experience with a friends confuser, she let a friend of hers use to shop with and it was loaded with junk. It took multiple scans to rid it all. You can search back through my posts and read up on it.

Originally Posted By: Eddie
Action Script error #2094.

If that is not malware, that error sounds like a programming SNAFU. Do you mind supplying the URL that generates this error? Those of us immune to malware (cough, Linux) can go check it out.

ERROR #2094: Event dispatch recursion overflow. The recursion exceeds the maximum recursion depth. (The default maximum is 256.) I ran Malwearbyts in safe mode and no problems found. The above code was found in the FLASH PLAYER SITE. I do I fix this? Ed

Run-Time Errors - Adobe ActionScript® 3 (AS3) API...
I just GOOGLED FLASH PLAYER ERROR 2094 AND HIGHLIGHTED THE Player Script field. ED

The following suggestions were provided by t-step. He was wise to suggest multiple programs. Doing these steps I was able to de-clog my friends confuser
Quote:
If you want to give it a whirl, it'll take a Saturday to do it. Many of my family members bring me their infected laptops.

First download and place on desktop: 1) RKILL, 2) COMBOFIX, 3) TDSKILLER, 4) MALWAREBYTES, and 5) CCLEANER. All are free and available via internet (Majorgeeks website for example). If your infected computer will not let you access internet or download, just do it on another computer and copy to a usb drive.

Start the infected computer in "safe" mode usually by pressing f8 when during the windows 7 splash screen when booting up. Run each of the programs above in the order listed until finished running.

It's a pain to do, but it usually works. Good Luck.

Originally Posted By: sleddriver
The following suggestions were provided by t-step. He was wise to suggest multiple programs. Doing these steps I was able to de-clog my friends confuser
Quote:
If you want to give it a whirl, it'll take a Saturday to do it. Many of my family members bring me their infected laptops.

First download and place on desktop: 1) RKILL, 2) COMBOFIX, 3) TDSKILLER, 4) MALWAREBYTES, and 5) CCLEANER. All are free and available via internet (Majorgeeks website for example). If your infected computer will not let you access internet or download, just do it on another computer and copy to a usb drive.

Start the infected computer in "safe" mode usually by pressing f8 when during the windows 7 splash screen when booting up. Run each of the programs above in the order listed until finished running.

It's a pain to do, but it usually works. Good Luck.

My wife's Lenovo laptop has that problem. I'll have to give that a try.

I finally let the DELL experts take over my computer and it was fixed in about 20 seconds. I couldn't follow her pointer as she was moving at "light speed" but, the problem was with the limits set in my computer for Scripting. Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back