Valvoline MaxLife versus Castrol High Mileage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,buddy Idk how you feel about this idea, but I'm gonna try it, I'm gonna dump 3quarts of castrol high mileage in and 3 quarts of max life their both good oils their both for high mileage one has something the other don't so screw it use em both, just a thought

Originally Posted By: Mark72
Originally Posted By: FowVay
Based on discussions I've held with the technical services division of Valvoline in Ashland, Kentucky, I'd choose the Castrol oil over the Valvoline 100% of the time.

A very unprofessional operation with questionable practices can not be good for the end user.

I like Valvoline products but I have to agree with you. They are very rude, and answer questions in such a way that you are taking up their time. If someone is taking up their time, then they should not offer the technical hotline number.

Must be a Valvoline global policy, I rang their Australian tech help line and they couldn't wait to get rid on me. Castrol on the other hand were a lot more helpful (in Australia too).

Still, I like the products from both companies, I separate marketing people from chemistry people.

If your oil consumption is due to leaks then go the valvoline with it's well developed add pack.
If your oil consumption is due to burning then go the castrol with it's higher viscosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back