cUXdHOZ.jpg

yZMMD21.jpg

e5afy9w.jpg

IUGJX8K.jpg

etGeOT7.jpg

q5bptMD.jpg

4JPofQK.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Only filter I run now on my Sky2.0 cut everyone at 5K looks great and no need for ADBV as how it's mounted on the engine.

Originally Posted By: dave123
Only filter I run now on my Sky2.0 cut everyone at 5K looks great and no need for ADBV as how it's mounted on the engine.

If Fram's prices weren't so enticing I would be using oem.

Peace of mind and extra mileage.

Great looking filter!

Looks almost exactly like a pureone, minus the ADBV.

Looks like it served you well! I would continue using them or just switch to the P1 if they are cheaper than dealer OEM filters.

Thanks for the pictures!

It looks like that thin black gasket around the inlet hole effectively functions as the ADBV. I suppose the way the end plate is designed, if that think black gasket can form a tight enough seal around the inlet hole, then it could work.

Originally Posted By: Hessam
It looks like that thin black gasket around the inlet hole effectively functions as the ADBV. I suppose the way the end plate is designed, if that think black gasket can form a tight enough seal around the inlet hole, then it could work.

It would have to cover all the holes in the base plate to work as an ADBV.

Originally Posted By: jk_636
Great looking filter!

Looks almost exactly like a pureone, minus the ADBV.

Looks like it served you well! I would continue using them or just switch to the P1 if they are cheaper than dealer OEM filters.

Thanks for the pictures!

$15 a filter.

Originally Posted By: Hessam

crackmeup2.gif

That is to show it is still a working gasket

I pay $6.92 out the door at the dealer for this filter.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: dave123
I pay $6.92 out the door at the dealer for this filter.

In canuckland we don't have that priviledge; btw + 13% tax.

They don't call em stealership for nothing

My wife just bought a Mazda CX-5. I'll definitely consider these filters once she is ready for her 1st OCI.

The OEM for the diesel Mule is a Tokyo Roki (Fram 4967) too. They are like the WIX filters of the Asian auto market. Very stout.

Originally Posted By: JerryBob
My wife just bought a Mazda CX-5. I'll definitely consider these filters once she is ready for her 1st OCI.

Can't beat OEM warranty.

@Stewie

What kind and brand of cutter is that you are using to cut open the filter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back