Heard of Lube King 15W40?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard of Lube King oil, 15w40 specifically. the local Wilco has a 2 gallon jug of it on sale for $15.99, I looked at the pqia website and didn't find it. From what I can see on the label in the ad, it's CJ4/SM rated. Can hardly find it online anywhere, but found this link to Amazon with it:

http://www.amazon.com/Warren-Distribution-2GAL-15W40-Fleet/dp/B00826NVPA

The only thing I use 15w40 for is OPE (aside from the Roetella in the motorcycle). My riding mower is 25 years old and is running strong because I take good care of it. I don't want to use something in it that is no good (currently using Delo 400LE)

If anyone has any experience with Lube King or can find any information on it I would appreciate it. I'll probably end up just staying with the Delo and picking it up when there is a sale. Looks like the 2 gal jug of Supertech is $22.62 locally for comparison.

Last edited:
Our local TSC store sells that brand. I personally have no experience with it, but being it is a Warren product I would be pretty confident it is good stuff, as all their other brands test good from PQIA

Just looked up Lubriguard oil from Warren, it looks pretty good. If it's the same thing then I'll get some. $15.99 seems like a good deal

I know this an older thread, but I was going to ask the same question. My local Murdochs has it on sale at 13.00 for a 2 gallon jug. Anyone using this with good results? The nice thing is that it's Farm Fleet so it's still CJ-4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back