Star Brite Hull Cleaner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Used it on the hull and cleaned up nice and quick, but there is still a chalky white build up on the colored graphics-similar to hard water spotting. Anyone recommend a product to remove the chalky build up? Thanks! (Mods- sorry if in wrong section 😀)

Wax or polish will not get it off?

Also be careful with hull cleaner. I know someone who used it on his boat and the next day his new trailer looked 30 years old.

there is a product called on/off that works well but you have to make sure that all metal is covered as it will eat right threw it

im sure your boat isnt this bad, but i got a free 85 ski boat and the moron (co-worker) left it outside for like 5 years uncovered and he doesnt know how long it sat before he got it for cheap...

so the hull sides were brown and the rest white, well, the brown was light tan and the rest white/chalky to the extreme...

i got a quote from a huge name detail company in my boating town, he told me to use comet/ajax on the whole thing before i decide to bring it in and have it detailed/cut-polished.

i will say, it came out amazingly well. and then i just car wax-n-washed it... it looks really good...

he also said to do that if i have trouble spots of oxidation

but, its my fishing boat, so your results will vary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back