F1 Button and wife gassed / burglary in France

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pansy europeans in the USA the robber would act like a real man and kicked in the door then with gun in hand rob the people man style maybe even shoot them or worse.

Originally Posted By: CT8
Pansy europeans in the USA the robber would act like a real man and kicked in the door then with gun in hand rob the people man style maybe even shoot them or worse.

Pansy europeans? Really? Or am i Just not getting the ironi?

Originally Posted By: shDK

Pansy europeans? Really? Or am i Just not getting the ironi?

I'd like to think he forgot the /s, although some of the people on this forum...
whistle.gif

Work smart, not hard

That's my motto
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: Danno
Call me unconvinced.

Call me the same. This sounds like a bad B Rated movie plot. Come on, really. "Gassing" them through the A/C/ ducts? How come no one else got exposed? It's not as if this type of duct work is hermetically sealed from room to room. Does such a "gas" even exist?

Nitrous Oxide must be continually inhaled in high concentration to have any effect. Once the patient stops breathing it, they become conscious very quickly. You couldn't pump enough into a room to induce unconsciousness in 2 people for that length of time. I'm calling complete B.S. Typical European tabloid nonsense. Probably next to the story about the Chocaholic mom who gave birth to a sugar coated baby.

Insurance scam perhaps?

Won't be the first, or last time.

Because he really needs that much money doesn't he?

Originally Posted By: Whitewolf
Insurance scam perhaps?

Won't be the first, or last time.

Because he really needs that much money doesn't he?

Stranger things have happened. I had a retired co worker I know worth well into 7 figures, get arrested for shoplifting a $2 wrench out of Wal-Mart. Talk about embarrassed.

Originally Posted By: simple_gifts
Where are the indications the robbers were European?

Well, let's see. It supposedly happened in France. They sure as he!! weren't Mormons.

Originally Posted By: billt460
Originally Posted By: simple_gifts
Where are the indications the robbers were European?

Well, let's see. It supposedly happened in France. They sure as he!! weren't Mormons.
+++1
cheers3.gif
Illegal aliens? A problem through out the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back