Georgia immune from evolution, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Humans (homo sapien sapiens) came suddenly into being during the last glaciation. They were radically different from Neanderthals having a shoulder capable of throwing a projectile weapon and a "human" neo-cortex.

To say that hominids were human is incorrect. Granted, there is no evidence of "gradual evolution" of bi-pedal motion, that is, the first hominids had fully formed bi-pedal motion, however to be human, one must be creature and creator.

By this is meant, unlike any other creature, humans on an individual basis created their own technics for living. That is, while a bee creates a hive or a beaver a dam, all bees and all beavers utilize technics which are instinctual.

It was the creation of projectile weaponry and possessing a body capable of utilizing this technology which allowed humans to free themselves from the group and become solitary predators (male/female pair bonds) much like eagles. One need only examine the old coats of arms and the prominence of birds of prey (they ARE the projectile) to see the fundamental knowledge of this mystery.

Today, the Novus Ordo Seclorum, finds it imperative to shove Darwinism down all our throats in spite of all scientific evidence to the contrary, for the simple reason that Darwinism and it's "gradual evolution" is the linchpin which holds together Marxism's "Scientific Materialism". As such, it is perfectly reasonable to view the cult of Darwinism-Marxism as a state sponsored religion in clear violation of the 1st Amendment to the Constitution.

All this might be of passing interest were it not for one fact of facts. Every civilization that has existed has gone down in ruin as a result of the destruction of the nuclear family. At its core, the cult of Darwinism-Marxism wages an unrelenting war against the family unit.

It really is a silly thing to try change a term to try to change thoughts...I'm not saying it doesn't work (think: dictatorships, our media, etc). Just another waste of tax dollars....

But it's not THAT much more silly than: hyphenated-american, sexing kid's history book's portrayal of the Clinton years, USA judges imposing laws, sueing the cable company because they got fat watching cable TV, having to state your race on a government/school form, banning prayer in school, or any of the myriad of subtle tiny little things teachers do to influence our kids to think "their way"......

quote:

Originally posted by sbc350gearhead:
The entire theory of evolution is scientifically impossible

You from Georgia by any chance
smile.gif

Science is a moving target, and that is as it should be. We still use Newton's Laws of Motion, not because they are correct, but because they are useful for everyone that isn't traveling near the speed of light.

Darwinian Evolution provides a single framework that explains many real phenomenon, and it is useful. If and when something better comes along, the scientific method will be there to validate it. As far as evolution being impossible, that is a bold statement that demands strong proof. I am open to studying your proof.

Keith.

As much as I hate to agree with SBC
wink.gif

I think there is a false dichotomy between creation and evolution. One does not necessarily preclude the other.

I think there is plenty of evidence that the world and its dwellers are significantly different than they were "in the beginning". Using evolution to explain the changes that have taken place doesn't rule out a creator.

quote:

Originally posted by carrera79:
That's great Dan. This evolution thing is outrageous. come on now.
BTW-Teddy made a comment about Kerry the other day. He said (to paraphrase) "Kerry didn't leave his comrade to drown, he went and saved him" then he realized what he was saying. I'm amazed that this disgusting alcoholic piece of trash is in office. What's wrong with this country?

offtopic.gif
How about the fact that ol' swimming Teddy was selected to chair the Senate Ethics Committee
pat.gif
. What does that say about the senate in general?

Mikep

For me personally, I believe in Science. I was a big fan of Stephen Gould who wrote alot about this. It is a step backwards but you have to consider the region in which this occurs. Kansas doesn't teach evolution anymore at all I think. The bible belt is full of these types.
rolleyes.gif

quote:

It is a scientific standard, that life can only come from life.......period. It cannot be created in a lab

It has already been proven that amino acids can be created in a lab (Stanley Miller, University of Chicago, 1953). Proteins are the next larger structures, then life as we know it. In nature, the assumption is that this process takes millions of years, maybe billions, so a lab experiment is to say the least very challenging! If you do the literature search, you will see how the scientific method is progressing and continuing to build our knowledge. Creationism offers nothing.

I really do want to see your proof that evolution is impossible. That is a dramatic discovery and I don't know how I could have missed the news.

Keith.

quote:

Originally posted by needtoknow:
Creationism could be taught, without a specific religious context or denomination. It should be taught that science cannot explain the beginning of life, and that it may have been started by intelligent design. No specific reference to a specific higher power needs to be given.

Creationism should be taught in the churches, science should be taught in public schools. Why do some religious people want it both ways? What's their agenda? [/QUOTE

Flawed science, should not be taught anywhere. Yet Non-religious people want it that way......what's their agenda?

quote:

Originally posted by keith:

quote:

It is a scientific standard, that life can only come from life.......period. It cannot be created in a lab

It has already been proven that amino acids can be created in a lab (Stanley Miller, University of Chicago, 1953). Proteins are the next larger structures, then life as we know it. In nature, the assumption is that this process takes millions of years, maybe billions, so a lab experiment is to say the least very challenging! If you do the literature search, you will see how the scientific method is progressing and continuing to build our knowledge. Creationism offers nothing.

I really do want to see your proof that evolution is impossible. That is a dramatic discovery and I don't know how I could have missed the news.

Keith.

The jump from a chain of amino acids, to a living organism, is a monstrous leap.........not a small step. You may want to investigate this issue, before trying to attack my position. This is not anything new. It is common knowledge, that is taught in every modern school in the nation........even without reference to religion, or intelligent design.

quote:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Matt89:
As much as I hate to agree with SBC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow.......I didn't know I inspired such animosity.

Just giving you a hard time!
biggthumbcoffe.gif

Look at it this way. Look how much has changed in just 100yrs. Now think of the millions of years life has been on earth. It's hard to phatom, but life can be created in a lab. The whole reason for looking for life on Mars might even prove how coincidental life is. Mars might have a bit too far away to support life fully which is why it didn't take off. It's hard to cope with the fact that life might not have been created by intelligent design or with purpose ( I personally do believe there is a purpose btw) but it's very possible.

If by chance, the dinosoures weren't killed off by a meteor or disease, we wouldn't be here. The age of mammals took over after the dinos died. We are now getting our precious Mobil 1 from the leftovers.
grin.gif
Seriously though, it's a thought that no one can understand or even wants too but religion came about for exactly this reason, which is too explain the unknown and our existance. No one knows and we might not ever know. But think positive.
lol.gif

Flawed science, should not be taught anywhere. Yet Non-religious people want it that way......what's their agenda? [/QB][/QUOTE]
If you think our agenda is the destruction of religion then we have to be the most delusional group I've ever seen. Won't happen, don't want it to happen. What if all references to the fact that the earth revolves around the sun were taken out of the classroom because that did not fit a religious view? What would be your argument then?

I am a little suprised after perusing the rules of this site that this thread wasn't locked after the first post. I don't appreciate being called a "goober" just because I was born in the south. Anyway, it is "Scopes" not "Skopes". I guess they were too busy in the schools up north teaching people had to stir up trouble instead of teaching spelling. This whole thread has pretty much just been a waste of good bandwith.

Sorry if you don't agree,
Les

quote:

Originally posted by keith:

quote:

The entire theory of evolution is scientifically impossible

You from Georgia by any chance
smile.gif

Science is a moving target, and that is as it should be. We still use Newton's Laws of Motion, not because they are correct, but because they are useful for everyone that isn't traveling near the speed of light.

Darwinian Evolution provides a single framework that explains many real phenomenon, and it is useful. If and when something better comes along, the scientific method will be there to validate it. As far as evolution being impossible, that is a bold statement that demands strong proof. I am open to studying your proof.

Keith.

It is a scientific standard, that life can only come from life.......period. It cannot be created in a lab, and a one-celled organism cannot spring to life from a chain of amino acids, yet that is the foundation of darwin's theory of evolution. It is amazing that people gauge impossibilities to suit what they want to believe. It is no more possible for a chain of amino acids to become a living organism, than it is for your lawnmower to sprout wings and fly away........or for your coffee table to turn into a dragon and eat you.
rolleyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back