Which would you buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went with the Mobil 1 5w20. Killer deal with rebate. WalMart up the street from me didn't have that or QSUD in 5w20. I had to go somewhere late afternoon today that was near another WalMart and I bought the last jug of 5w20 they had.

Last edited:
Doesn't look like the rebate applies ro WalMart purchases. That is ok , it was still cheaper than PP by a little bit.

The Napa Gold is better than the Mopar filter and the oil life indicator has long ocis with the factory filter so I figure I should be ok.

Originally Posted By: Oregoonian
QSUD......has a $7 rebate going on right now (through 8/30)....so the true cost (if you buy it at Wa;Mart) is only $15 per 5 quart jug.

+1

Unfortunately the QSUD in the WalMarts near me are few and far between and not the proper weight.

Originally Posted By: Rojack
Doesn't look like the rebate applies ro WalMart purchases. That is ok , it was still cheaper than PP by a little bit.

The M1 Rebate should apply to walmart as well. I just picked up a jug and submitted my form online with an upload of the receipt.

I don't see why they wouldn't honor a purchase from Walmart. Walmart moves a ton of M1 product.

Last edited:
Unfortunately the QSUD in the WalMarts near me are few and far between and not the proper weight.

This is why I have given up trying to use QSUD 0w20. None of the stores around me Wally, AZ, Pep, etc carry it. I take that back. I found 3 qts on a Saturday at a Pep Boys last month. It seems like the local stores want you to either buy Mobil 1 or Pennzoil and Mobil 1 is the most abundant. Which is fine. I just liked the price of the QSUD and wanted to use it.

Originally Posted By: donnyj08

The M1 Rebate should apply to walmart as well. I just picked up a jug and submitted my form online with an upload of the receipt.

I don't see why they wouldn't honor a purchase from Walmart. Walmart moves a ton of M1 product.

+1 The last deal Mobil had a few months ago worked with Walmart. I received two checks in the mail from two separate purchases. I have not had a problem with either SOPUS or Mobil on rebates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back