Any updates on Jared Fogle? (Subway guy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
57ebaa6e214e08e0d914e8b19640df36af1823d42f68f93d3d0a9989b9f0d10a_1.jpg

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Vern,

Some folks on BITOG think its OK to have sex with 16 year old girl.
That's sick, sick, sick, sick......
confused2.gif

PLEASE explain what you mean by..... "because he enjoyed hobbies like a lot of men do".

I'd wager 50% of men would be horrified to let their spouse or children see their internet browsing history. We are still a depraved society (just less in your face than in the past as it's just behind closed doors). Therefore, you can be depraved in privacy whereas 50 years ago you couldn't hide it and it was still "taboo." The strong and protective male role model who defends women and children are denigrated by the media and Hollywood...ya know, those insensitive, gun toting, non PC, children disciplining, god fearing, hard working pro american "nuts".

Last edited:
Quote:
If 16 is the legal age of consent then it is ok if both the man and woman are willing.

NHHEMI,

So you are Ok with a 40 year old guy having sex with your 16 year old daughter / grand daughter ?

Some people are morally bankrupt if they see no problem with a 40 year old guy having sex with a teenage girl.

BTW, at 16 she is not an adult.

She may not be an adult at 16 but in most states that is the legal age of consent so it is her choice. I actually do not believe in sex before marriage so that should tell you my views on sex in general. Again though, if the people are of legal consenting age then it is not my business. Our society has gone so far down the [censored] that not much surprises me anymore. I can't get outraged over a 16 year old having sex. Not when 10-12 year olds are routinely doing it.

Last edited:
NHHEMI,

So you are OK with a 40 year old guy being with your daughter since your state's age of consent is 16 ?

I want a YES or NO answer from you.

Regardless of personal opinion, the law is the law. So long as both parties consent then nobody should care.

BUT

There is a definite sexist element to this thread. You think the girl was taken advantage of??
How would you feel if the story was about a 16 yr old boy having sex with a 40 year old woman? You'd be slapping him on the back and saying 'good work, son'

Plain and simple sexism.

Age of consent has been dictated by legislators. If this man had sexual relations with a girl that meets the age criteria then he's done nothing wrong,regardless of what anyone here thinks.
What is apparent is there are people here who are demonizing his actions who for some reason feel the law isn't relevant. Yet these same people fall back on these same laws as defence to kill people who burglarize their homes.
So which is it. Is the law of the land only relevant if one agrees or is it irrelevant.
I for one believe all people should follow their moral compass and live that way. I don't stand in judgement of anyone,especially if the only stream of evidence is found in a newspaper or the bias American media which is far from impartial and known for omitting relevant parts of a story which doesn't fit their slanted view.
So guys consider the source of the presented "evidence" and use the proper discretion.
For a site that has a bunch of smart guys I'm seeing evidence in this thread that proves that maybe they aren't so smart at times.

NHHEMI,

So you are OK with a 40 year old guy being with your daughter since your state's age of consent is 16 ?

I want a YES or NO answer from you.

I have answered the question and am not going to get into a debate over it.

Yes Joe, any adult male that's says its OK to have sex with girls needs their head examined. It wouldn't surprise me if some BITOG members had been arrested for sex offenses and defend Jared's sinful 'hobbies'.

Probably they think incest with daughter is also OK since its a family member and not harming any children.

I don't think anyone condoned what he did, but it appears what he did was legal so what do you want?

Everyone has a moral compass they should listen to.
It's the same as knowing right from wrong.
Live by it and you will be fine.

You never answered Yes or No.

Makes me wonder...

Yes Joe, any adult male that's says its OK to have sex with girls needs their head examined. It wouldn't surprise me if some BITOG members had been arrested for sex offenses and defend Jared's sinful 'hobbies'.

Probably they think incest with daughter is also OK since its a family member and not harming any children.

Wonder what? I am unsure what you want from me? It seems to me nothing I post will satisfy you. You seem to have me pegged as a child molester and someone who engages in incest because I won't post hang him like you have. Talk about your over reaction.

I am sorry, I don't think a simple yes or no is possible in answer to your question because you are presenting it as a loaded question. Our society has deemed that 16 is the legal age of consent( in most states ). So there is a moral and legal aspect of it. Legally I have no issue with it as long as the girl is willing. It is none of my business and as I said earlier it is difficult for me to get upset over a 16 year old having sex when we have so many 10-12 year old kids having sex. Our country is sex crazed period and has been since the 70's.

As far as any moral objections I point blank told you I do not believe in premarital sex. Does that not let you know what I think of 16 year olds engaging in it? How many 16 year olds are married?

You need to chill out and I would be very cautious if I were you of labeling people as sex offenders and the like. I don't take too kindly to that and I am sure others don't as well. Just because we aren't willing to join your lynch mob and hang someone who has done nothing wrong( at least legally )doesn't give you the right to make such claims about us.

Grow up! I think maybe that 16 year old girl is more mature than many on this site.

Last edited:
You never answered Yes or No.

Makes me wonder...

Better be careful posting things like that, it borders on
defamation, slander, and libel. Figured it is worth cautioning people here it could get you in legal trouble.

If the allegations are accurate seems like the legal issue won't be the age, but solicitation another matter. Whatever, reading the details as described, agree with the assessment as 'creepy'.

As for career or future as a spokes person, you can stick a fork in that, it's done.

Planet Earth has enough Internet Tough Guys, go be a Social Justice Warrior somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back