Canadian robot social experiment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see the engineering students of Drexel University pick up the pieces and patch him back together. Then Mayor Nutter present him with a key to the city. And then a tour of The Franklin Institute before he continues his journey to California.

It's a machine, fix it, just part of the journey.

Ah, nice dream, not likely to happen.

Last edited:
Thanks for the link eljefino

I suppose I could see the humour in it,if I was child like in my emotional life.
However I'm not

Last edited:
Typical Canadian. Rather than actually work and pay for it's own way across the country, it had it's hand out asking for a free ride.

Originally Posted By: Clevy
No links for us to read and what does torn limb for limb mean.

I guess they don't teach English at engineering school.

And it is quite apparent the ability to use Google isn't taught in Canada.

Tearing limb FROM limb is typical of dismemberment...limb FOR limb, when googled references back to the original form.

The Canadians made a mistake in his programming. HitchBOT was supposed to apply for welfare and an EBT card before starting his trip across America just like the rest of the illegals that come across our border.

Originally Posted By: OneEyeJack
The Canadians made a mistake in his programming. HitchBOT was supposed to apply for welfare and an EBT card before starting his trip across America just like the rest of the illegals that come across our border.
ROF!

Originally Posted By: HerrStig
Originally Posted By: OneEyeJack
ROF!

Forgot the free bus pass, if hitchbot had that, no need to break our laws hitch hiking!

Originally Posted By: Clevy

I suppose I could see the humour in it,if I was child like in my emotional life.
However I'm not

I got your social experiment. Right here. Lol lol LOL

I hate Philadelphia. I make a conscious effort to never stereotype, but Phillys reputation as a hateful, rude city is very well deserved. Two days there taught me that.

1369854760682622822.jpg

533881.jpg

Like most things, all it takes is one jerk to ruin it. And this idiot was probably good and drunk as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back