and today the ac quitfl/c

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fixed the suspension and today the a/c quit it made a weird noise and then was fine. Then while driving i got warm air out of the vents ac compressor runs but doesn't get cold lines are both warm to the touch to.
Maybe all the freezing up issues caused by the evap temo sensor took out the compressor. That issue was fixed but it could have damaged the compressor maybe?

My 2014 Focus MT has been FLAWLESS....you obviously got a lemon.
Since you work for Ford it shouldn't be too difficult to get a lemon-law suit going.

Lol I can't believe people still think you work for Ford.

Is there any wiring that could have been bumped when doing the struts?

No lol absolutely nothing. Totally coincidence. Its just how bad my luck is. I absolutely hate my luck. But i can say this i bet the ac freezing up so many times is what has caused the compressor failure

When it's in the dealer for the A/C don't mention you fixed the strut mount. They might not touch it if it pops again since you've touched it.

I talked to the service manager and told him I fixed the popping noise . He asked how and was amazed lol. Hhe is truly a great guy and im glad to finally have a decent dealer to work with. The ac worked this morn for about 10 mins then quit and the compressor is running but the lines arent cold at all. The manager told me he thinks its possessed. I completely agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back