What are you listening to right now?

Originally Posted By: Warstud

Here's a band Skunk Baxter was in before Steely Dan. His pic is on the back cover. Man he looks young on this lp!! The last time you posted a song from Can'y Buy a Thrill,I had to dig out my copy of that album and play it
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Here's a band Skunk Baxter was in before Steely Dan. His pic is on the back cover. Man he looks young on this lp!! The last time you posted a song from Can'y Buy a Thrill,I had to dig out my copy of that album and play it
smile.gif

Does he play any pedal steel on that album??

Originally Posted By: dailydriver
Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
smile.gif

Does he play any pedal steel on that album??

Yep. From the album credits on the back cover,Lead Guitar, Steel Guitar – Jeff Baxter

Not right now, but last night, at our concert series, we hosted 'Sweet Judy Blue Eyes', and I FINALLY got to hear her sing, LIVE; "Who Knows Where The Time Goes", "Suzanne", "Someday Soon", "Song For Judith", and "Amazing Grace".

Yes, she has lost some of the sonic perfection which her voice was in her 20s/prime, but she STILL sounds GREAT, especially for a 76 year old!!!

Back