Amazon, gets bigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: pbm
Originally Posted By: hatt
I told Amazon I will not be renewing my Prime membership after the flag incident.

Ditto....'Free Speech' shouldn't be just for 'PC free speech'....

How did Amazon inhibit anyone's right to free speech?

I think it's great to see them growing. Their CS is great, and if if I shop around I found I can get some pretty decent deals there.

Originally Posted By: uc50ic4more
I told Amazon I will not be renewing my Prime membership after the flag incident.

Does google inhibit free speech when they purposely exclude results?

Originally Posted By: uc50ic4more

Does google inhibit free speech when they purposely exclude results?

No. Only the Government can inhibit free speech.

I used to do most of my shopping locally. With so much going on, Amazon has made life really easy. I can shop all hours of the day. It's almost always in stock. I can find a good price in 30 seconds. In the last 6 months, I've bought knives, flashlights, a wallet, vitamins, and clothes. My wife is a student and gets Prime for about $35. I've saved a ton of time and money.

For groceries, the local grocery has curbside pick up. Place the order online, and pick it up a few hours later. It cost $5, and saves me about an hour each week. I love it.

Last edited:
Going to the store in many small towns for clothes and so on is not much of an option. With FEDEX and UPS you can order stuff hundreds of miles away and delivered to the front door. The days of running all over the place could be coming to a major slowdown. It is just to much hassle sometimes to get it local and if it is local, they most likely don't have a good deal..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back