Mirage Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Famous People that have seen UFOs>>>

1)Fife Symington, Republican Governor of Arizona

2) Dennis Kucinich, US Congressman & Presidential canidate.

3) Major General Vladimir Kovalyonok, Russian Cosmonaut

4) Victor Afanasyev, Soviet Cosmonaut

5) Buzz Aldrin, NASA Astronaut

6) Gordon Cooper, NASA Astronaut.

http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/p/famous-people-13.html

More>>>

7)Jimmy Carter, U.S. President

8)Ronald Reagan, U.S. President

9)Muhammad Ali, Boxer

10)Russell Crowe, Actor

Originally Posted By: Warstud
Famous People that have seen UFOs>>>

Oh, there are tons of people who've seen things in the sky that looked unusual and remain "unidentified."

But that's completely different from "alien." I absolutely, completely, do NOT believe that there's ever been anything made by extraterrestrials in the skies over earth. I'm a total dis-believer in that regard, mainly because I've seen enough weird stuff I *could* explain that I fully attribute it all to "strange stuff happens in the great big old atmosphere." For example, years ago I watched a cardboard box come gradually spinning down over a few MINUTES time, perfectly upright, from at least a few thousand feet altitude in a completely clear summer sky in the middle of a field many miles away from the next house, let alone business) Dust devils and freak wind gusts pick up stuff and move it miles away. Without a frame of reference an 18x18x18 inch cube box in the sky looks like a Borg ship until you walk over to where it landed, pick it up out of the cotton field, and throw it in the recycling. That kind of thing is all that's ever been seen by anyone, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back