1991 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: satinsilver
With only 943 miles from a local high end dealer. I really liked these back in the day. I wish they listed the price like they do for most of their inventory. They also have two 400k Lambos in stock.

http://inventory.mgmsl.com/web/used/Dodg...-Ohio/21197610/

20.gif

Mitsubishi is terrible supplying replacement parts for their cars as they get older.Heaven help if it needed something that was Mitsu only. Otherwise,always liked these cars..very advanced for their time.

Originally Posted By: dishdude
I'm curious on the price also. Here's a 1984 300ZX Turbo with only 12k miles. But it's an auto and I liked the later years better. These are heavy.

http://inventory.mgmsl.com/web/used/Nissan-300ZX-Turbo-1984-Warrensville-Heights-Ohio/21197611/

Yeah but the electronics are soooo cool! Are those massaging seats?

I had an '86 turbo. If it's the same seats mine had,it's got pumps that inflate several different pressure points in your back at the touch of various buttons. Those cars were way ahead of their time and built like a tank. They were pretty much indestructible.

Originally Posted By: NMBurb02
Originally Posted By: Marco620
Its a Dodge..thats bad enough. Would still push a Ford than drive GM or Mopar.

It's actually a Mitsubishi. Even says so on the build plaque.

^^Yep. It's a 3000GT clone. Like the Eclipse vs Talon.

Originally Posted By: NHGUY
Mitsubishi is terrible supplying replacement parts for their cars as they get older.Heaven help if it needed something that was Mitsu only. Otherwise,always liked these cars..very advanced for their time.

Yeah, that is an issue. When my parents re-did the 3000GT VR-4 AWD system, the car was out of commission for like a year.

Those cars were always awesome, and were essentially my "dream car" growing up. I never had one but my brother and parents had one for many years. It was an interesting car, great to drive, they were able to achieve over 30 MPG on highway drives, and boy did it go and handle on curvy mountain roads.

My 1996 3000GT (SL model) was THE BEST car I've ever owned. That car was an engineering masterpiece. I could get on a deserted open road and set the cruise control at 135mph (I was afraid to go any faster haha) and let go of the steering wheel and you couldn't even hear or feel the car moving. No vibrations,noise,and it would hold a perfect straight line. I still miss that car to this day and regret selling it. I changed the oil with Syntec 10W30 every 3000 miles like clockwork. Never in my life have I ever seen an engine that ran soooooo smooth. It's manual transmission was beyond amazing in smoothness.

My gf at the time lived 3 hrs away and I was always in a hurry to get there haha
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
I'm curious on the price also. Here's a 1984 300ZX Turbo with only 12k miles. But it's an auto and I liked the later years better. These are heavy.

http://inventory.mgmsl.com/web/used/Nissan-300ZX-Turbo-1984-Warrensville-Heights-Ohio/21197611/

I had an '86 turbo. If it's the same seats mine had,it's got pumps that inflate several different pressure points in your back at the touch of various buttons. Those cars were way ahead of their time and built like a tank. They were pretty much indestructible.

IMO, there is nothing better than an F body LT1 Trans Am leather driver's seat. It hugs and corrects bad posture....really supports the spine IIRC....but poor ole me went with the Z28 with so-so seats.

Originally Posted By: mjoekingz28
Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm

IMO, there is nothing better than an F body LT1 Trans Am leather driver's seat. It hugs and corrects bad posture....really supports the spine IIRC....but poor ole me went with the Z28 with so-so seats.

Would the T/A seat be a direct bolt in for the Z28? What would those seats cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back