2016 Aston Martin Vanquish

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If you could, you would"

Yeah I'm gonna say no, I prefer to have a car that isn't sitting in a service center somewhere across the country probably half of the year.

Also you'd just be enabling all the ford fanbois who bought a Ford because of the fake Aston Martin grille.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: horse123
"If you could, you would"

Yeah I'm gonna say no, I prefer to have a car that isn't sitting in a service center somewhere across the country probably half of the year.

Also you'd just be enabling all the ford fanbois who bought a Ford because of the fake Aston Martin grille.

Sweet car, no doubt about it.
grin.gif

Pretty sure if I had one I wouldn't be worrying about "ford fanboys" (I refuse to spell boy with an i) when I drove it, that's for sure.

The engine looks like it is still based on the old V12 that was 2 Ford Duratech 3.0L V6 engines connected. I would buy one in a heartbeat if I had the money.

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
31 mpg? Does it have an ultra overdrive and a dual range diff??

Imperial MPG... 31 Imperal MPG = 26 US MPG

Still pretty good for a V12...

If you don't show up in something like this how will others know how important you are, besides you telling them?

People that drive this kind of car are interesting. They put up with build quality, running problems and service related downtime that would drive a Honda owner postal.

Originally Posted By: OneEyeJack
People that drive this kind of car are interesting. They put up with build quality, running problems and service related downtime that would drive a Honda owner postal.

Probably because an Aston isn't a daily driver like most Honda.

Originally Posted By: OneEyeJack

A fair number of them have "people" to put up with that stuff...

Originally Posted By: bdcardinal
The engine looks like it is still based on the old V12 that was 2 Ford Duratech 3.0L V6 engines connected. I would buy one in a heartbeat if I had the money.

If I remember correctly they entered into a contract with Mercedes to supply V12's and will be using them at some point. AM is a bit broke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back