2014 Charger SRT-8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice car, just needs a blower!

That Charger is more or less an E55 AMG so the trade from a BMW is not a terrible one!

Last edited:
Wow, 5 pages and no one said you should have bought a Camry/Accord?? What's wrong with this place lately?

Originally Posted By: car51
I will wager M1 0w40 is the spec oil; might be wrong

It was before the switch to SOPUS products, now it is the Pennzoil Ultra 0w-40 SRT oil.

Originally Posted By: hattaresguy
Nice car, just needs a blower!

That Charger is more or less an E55 AMG so the trade from a BMW is not a terrible one!

Thanks
grin.gif
LOL!

Originally Posted By: deven
Congrats on your first new car. What a splash! Love the color combo. Hope you are going to track this car!

Thank you
smile.gif
And yes, once I'm comfortable with it, I certainly will!

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
Originally Posted By: deven
Congrats on your first new car. What a splash! Love the color combo. Hope you are going to track this car!

Thank you
smile.gif
And yes, once I'm comfortable with it, I certainly will!
Take the old Charger vs the new Charger on the strip!

Originally Posted By: car51
I will wager M1 0w40 is the spec oil; might be wrong

Yep. Your wrong. Sopus has been factory fill for years now and they even blend an SRT specific oil.
Not that there's anything wrong with m1 as it used to be the factory fill however free ultra oil changes for life is hellla awesome.

I'll take your bet though.

Got PayPal. 50 dollar donation to bitog in the winners name....

Last edited:
Congratulations -- it looks like a super clean machine. I know how much you enjoyed your M5, but I'm sure this Charger will put as many smiles on your face! Enjoy it in good health!

Outstanding. Yet another convert.

And a NEW car! Always a thrill to bring one home. These are very appealing automobiles, an intoxicating blend of performance and real luxury with that "edge" that seems common to anything from SRT.

Great choice, I can't wait to see your ET!

Dang those cars are head turners. Had the pleasure of listening to a new BumbleBee version couple days ago. I was on my bike and their were 2 guys walking on the sidewalk.. all 3 of stopped when we revved that engine. I can easily say it was the best sounding car I've ever heard to this date. From what I've read that version is the cheaper version of the SRT4 minus the active exhaust.

Nice car.

Interestingly some of the highway enforcement and state police have this model(SRT) for their vehicle. No idea why on earth they need this particular model, it seems more like a fun toy with 4 doors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back