2014 Charger SRT-8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: silverrat
Are you going to drive it through the winter?

Lord no! It hibernates like the M5 was doing, I'll drive the '06 again and the wife will drive the Expedition.

Originally Posted By: xxch4osxx
Nice ride! I'm curious why nobody bought it till you did?

Same here, it was odd
crazy2.gif
the Vipers were sold before they arrived and they've gone through a few Hellcats so far too. Though the 2015 SRT-8 is also on the lot (it is used, a dealer demo) with no bites yet so they may not be popular for this area maybe?

21.gif

I guess the owner knew what he was doing when he took you out in the Hellcat! Those sneaky dealers!
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: dishdude
I guess the owner knew what he was doing when he took you out in the Hellcat!

Yes, I'm guessing so, LOL!
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
Originally Posted By: xxch4osxx
Nice ride! I'm curious why nobody bought it till you did?

Same here, it was odd
crazy2.gif
the Vipers were sold before they arrived and they've gone through a few Hellcats so far too. Though the 2015 SRT-8 is also on the lot (it is used, a dealer demo) with no bites yet so they may not be popular for this area maybe?

21.gif

True, oh well, you got yourself an awsome deal out of it!

Congrats Overkill, anybody & everybody I know who owns a Hemi Charger is insanely in luv with them from day one!! Heres to many many happy years/miles!!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
Gold with Red Leather Seats and Black Carpet?
20.gif

No gold Merk, LOL!

Originally Posted By: KrisZ
Very nice ride. Congrats!
Those seats look very comfortable.

They are VERY nice, I'm quite pleased with it thus far.

Another pic, this one in the driveway:

ChargerSRT804.jpg

Originally Posted By: car51
What EVERYONE here really wants to know is: what oil are you going to use in it? Some M1 or PP, PU?
20.gif

It gets fluid changes through the dealer, I believe lifetime, with PU 0w-40 (the SRT oil) and the MOPAR filters.

Not sure if I'll stick to that or do M1 0w-40 with a FRAM Ultra
21.gif

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
I'm still disappointed you got rid of M5. That's a rare classic car in 10-15 years that will drop jaws.

It was indeed a beautiful car that I have zero complaints about. However, it needed a couple of things (like a driveshaft and some front end parts) and this opportunity presented without having to put any further money into that car so I took it.

What EVERYONE here really wants to know is: what oil are you going to use in it? Some M1 or PP, PU?
20.gif

It gets fluid changes through the dealer, I believe lifetime, with PU 0w-40 (the SRT oil) and the MOPAR filters.

21.gif

lifetime fluid changes with PU 0w40?? did you bargain that in??

Beautiful car! I love the Red seats!

Originally Posted By: donnyj08
20.gif

21.gif

lifetime fluid changes with PU 0w40?? did you bargain that in??

Beautiful car! I love the Red seats!

Nope, that's just the way they are, that's part of their standard package, spec oil with a Mopar filter for the life of the vehicle. In this case, the spec oil is the 0w-40
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back