scored pp for great price at kmart

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've looked in three WM here... never found the 0W20. I hear ya Garak, one man's 'expensive' is another man's 'great deal'.

Originally Posted By: Bigdaddyeasy
Garak, I feel bad for yall up there. Is it just as high across the border?

Well, mostly at Walmart, Canadian Tire, and their ilk, we pay through the nose. RP's regular price on the same shelf is between M1 and M1 EP, which is "fair," at least from a comparison's standpoint. The downside for RP, though, is that when PP or M1 or QSUD or Syntec go on sale, they get marked down deeply, by 50%, let's say. RP will only be 15% or 25% off. However, I do get a good deal on RP from a local parts shop. And for my Delvac 1, I just go to Imperial Oil, which sells me product at a regular price that's as good or better than Walmart's sale price.

Hmm...m1 ep seems to usually be the same price as the regular m1. Lately about $23 same with their fuel efficiency stuff.

Yeah Bigdaddyeasy....Garak and our friends up north get hammered.. Not fair at all. Makes me mad too. I think about how much oil sands help keep BOTH countries going. I would love to see the Canadian Rockies sometime too
08.gif

I pretty much blame Walmart.
wink.gif
They started good with oil when they came into Canada, then they got a little greedy with pricing. Canadian Tire is lazy and had no problems going along with their increases. And we Canadians can be darned stupid. The places that did (and still do) have good pricing on oil and filters get ignored.

Originally Posted By: Bigdaddyeasy
Hmm...m1 ep seems to usually be the same price as the regular m1. Lately about $23 same with their fuel efficiency stuff.

Are you sure ? M1 EP was at the same price $22.xx as regular M1 some months ago, but that last few months EP went back up to about $28.xx while regular M1 went up to $25.xx then down to around $22.xx, at least in So Cal. May be your Walmart(s) have EP at unusually low price.

Originally Posted By: bbhero
Yeah Bigdaddyeasy....Garak and our friends up north get hammered.. Not fair at all. Makes me mad too. I think about how much oil sands help keep BOTH countries going. I would love to see the Canadian Rockies sometime too
08.gif

Ya I'm married to a canook from Alberta. They have some beautiful country and big moose lol

Originally Posted By: bbhero
08.gif

Don't feel so bad for them. They have widespread access to ethanol free gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back