Crazed LEO in Dashcam in Boston Suburb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mass while progressive in some ways, is very backwards in others. Theres a lot of good ole boy mentality where these guys are a very tight mostly white Irish fraternity. They go to extreme measures to protect each other. They think they run the state.

Originally Posted By: turtlevette
Mass while progressive in some ways, is very backwards in others. Theres a lot of good ole boy mentality where these guys are a very tight mostly white Irish fraternity. They go to extreme measures to protect each other. They think they run the state.

Sounds like the plot from "The Departed" (2006, Leonardo DiCaprio, Matt Damon, Jack Nicholson, and Mark Wahlberg, Scorcese).

Cops protecting their own? Probably the best kept secret ever!!
28.gif

Why did he even pull over for that loser? He should've just kept on driving to wherever he was going.

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Why did he even pull over for that loser? He should've just kept on driving to wherever he was going.

Some of these young folks are intimidated.

I am not.

Originally Posted By: InfmousCornholio
Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm

Some of these young folks are intimidated.

I am not.

Failing to stop for law enforcement (and that guy in OH was in violation of the law) is a criminal act, when the guy refused a lawful order to exit the vehicle that is also a violation and can result in arrest. The reason the LEO fired at the guy was because the officer was trying to get the subject out and was about to drag him away, now should he have shot the subject, that is debatable but it appeared to me that the officer could have been injured as the guy pulled away with his hands in the car. Time and time again these black folks keep inviting problems by their actions. Was it worth it for that guy to lose his life trying to refuse the lawful order to exit the car? Well if you want to die I suppose so.

In any case I am certain if we look at the subjects rap sheet there will be multiple felony convictions on it likely some involve violence as well, one more reason the LEO reacted the way he did.

Originally Posted By: GiveMeAVowel
Time and time again these black folks keep inviting problems by their actions.

In any case I am certain if we look at the subjects rap sheet there will be multiple felony convictions on it likely some involve violence as well, one more reason the LEO reacted the way he did.

You're thinking of the Cincinnati incident.

You don't think there's any bias or racism in your statements?

Statements like that that are allowed to remain make this forum look lowbrow.

Last edited:
Cops will defend other cops behavior no matter what. Police need to start being police and that means courteous to people. No tactical, no undercover bull. They seriously need to straighten out their act. My advice is more people need to exercise their second ammendant rights and learn to protect themselves. Not just from criminals but possibly even from the police.

Time and time again these black folks keep inviting problems by their actions.

You're thinking of the Cincinnati incident.

You don't think there's any bias or racism in your statements?

Statements like that that are allowed to remain make this forum look lowbrow.

Yes exactly I was referring to that but also the black woman in TX, in both these cases each subject clearly resisted cooperation and taking direction in the form of lawful orders, and each time they paid with their lives, this white guy was smart enough to finally turn the car off as asked by the det, if he didn't I think he too would have been ordered to exit the car but I think he would have also complied. It appears that the black community thinks they don't have to take direction from police with lawful orders, and that can get you killed, whatever color you are, but it appears that blacks don't get it. Whether you like it or not, that is the honest truth about the matter.

[but it appears that blacks don't get it. Whether you like it or not, that is the honest truth about the matter.

Or is it some police that don't get this is a free country. Do you get that most people don't agree with your view?

[
]

Or is it some police that don't get this is a free country. Do you get that most people don't agree with your view?

You are not "free" to refuse a "lawful" order. Most people do agree with me. There are laws and you must adhere to them, if you don't like them you get them dropped from the books or change them, until that time you must follow the laws as they are.

[
]

You are not "free" to refuse a "lawful" order. Most people do agree with me. There are laws and you must adhere to them, if you don't like them you get them dropped from the books or change them, until that time you must follow the laws as they are.

So cops are free to escalate a situation with someone unstable or difficult rather than defuse it?

[[ Most people do agree with me.

I'm thinking you don't get out much. You're confusing a lawful order in that your definition is anything that comes out of a cops mouth. That like Nazi Germany. Please stand in single file so we can kill a half dozen of you with one bullet to save money.

Originally Posted By: dishdude

So cops are free to escalate a situation with someone unstable or difficult rather than defuse it?

If I was a LEO I am most interested in remaining alive at the end of the day, if a subject is unstable and a threat to the LEO's life then they will do what they have to so they can remain alive.

Last edited:

If I was a LEO I am most interested in remaining alive at the end of the day, if a subject is unstable and a threat to the LEO's life then they will do what they have to so they can remain alive.

A hysterical woman with a cigarette is a threat that a LEO feels he needs to threaten with "lighting up" and dragging out of the car?

Alive in prison. Cops don't do well in prison.

If they're wound that tight best to retire or fly a desk.

Originally Posted By: hatt
Your feeling meter calibration is way off. Or likely broken.

Actually, it isn't. The media loves to make it appear as if the system never works, but many times it does. This time I believe it will too.

Sorry, but I've got to disagree with you. My money is he gets suspended for a few weeks, gets sent to training classes, and worst case, gets busted for a few months of his detective position. Six months from now he'll be back to full duty, full wages, and doing the same fool hardy things. They won't change the stripes on this boy. He is one of those who thrives on having authority over others. Nothing can be done to change that unless he wants to change.

I think there are some real good cops out there. The kind that honestly care about the safety of the community and it's citizens. I love to see stories of cops that spend their own money to help a homeless family. Or change a tire for an elderly woman on the side of the road. Or put themselves in harms way to protect the public. Just a couple weeks ago here in Utah, there was a news report of an officer that stopped to get gas for his car after getting off swing shift. He noticed a man that was filling up a gas can, and asked him if he could give him a ride to his car. There is much more to this story, including a threat by another, on the life on the man who the officer stopped to help. But my point is, there are good law enforcement officers that do good for others because that is what they are. It's how they are.

But I also believe there are a lot of cops that are cops because they get to carry a gun. And they get to drive a car with flashing lights. And they get to intimidate others. I also believe that way too many law enforcement agencies are good old buddy systems. And it's rare that a bad cop is let go, unless he wasn't part of the good old buddy click in the department.

So, my money is that this guy will never be before a judge. A disciplinary hearing, yes. But never a court of law.

Last edited:

I'm thinking you don't get out much. You're confusing a lawful order in that your definition is anything that comes out of a cops mouth. That like Nazi Germany. Please stand in single file so we can kill a half dozen of you with one bullet to save money.

Where is your ability to comprehend? You as a citizen MUST obey a
lawful order, it is as simple as that. If you are stopped for a traffic violation and the LEO suspects you are a danger to him or others and asks you to exit a vehicle you MUST obey that lawful order, there is NO discussion at that point. If you refuse the LEO will do what he has to, if you refuse and are placed under arrest and resist you will be subdued which can often include physical force, what part of that logic don't you understand? Again fight this stuff in court, live another day, file complaints with the local PD, DA, state AG, or even the civil liberties union. If you end up seriously injured or dead what did you accomplish?

Originally Posted By: BHopkins
Originally Posted By: hatt
Your feeling meter calibration is way off. Or likely broken.

Actually, it isn't. The media loves to make it appear as if the system never works, but many times it does. This time I believe it will too.

Sorry, but I've got to disagree with you. My money is he gets suspended for a few weeks, gets sent to training classes, and worst case, gets busted for a few months of his detective position. Six months from now he'll be back to full duty, full wages, and doing the same fool hardy things. They won't change the stripes on this boy. He is one of those who thrives on having authority over others. Nothing can be done to change that unless he wants to change.

I think there are some real good cops out there. The kind that honestly care about the safety of the community and it's citizens. I love to see stories of cops that spend their own money to help a homeless family. Or change a tire for an elderly woman on the side of the road. Or put themselves in harms way to protect the public. But I also believe there are a lot of cops that are cops because they get to carry a gun. And they get to drive a car with flashing lights. And they get to intimidate others. I also believe that way too many law enforcement agencies are good old buddy systems. And it's rare that a bad cop is let go, unless he wasn't part of the good old buddy click in the department.

I would agree, and it's sad that the good cops that are out there and want to help the community are being overshadowed by the scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back