Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. I got an order in.
coffee.gif

My portfolio is not in the red, but I'm doing a butcher job on it, that's for sure. It may take a while for the market to sort it all out, but things just look way oversold to me. IMHO. TMA is just not that bad of a company.....

I've been moving in to dividend paying stocks since mid June. Right now, About 1/2 of my portfolio returns 8% or better. I can just sit on this krapp and come out ahead at the end of the year. But I still don't like it..
crazy.gif
bop.gif
coffee.gif

No one likes it. Eventually the light in the loafers, wimpy hanger on'ers will fall off, the buying will start again. It may take awhile..... PF Advice has been absolutely hammered because they are big into the income stuff. There are bargains, that's all I'm gonna say anymore.
crazy.gif
grin.gif

I wish I would have had some cash in the $7 range for TMA.

I've been a 2 plus year holder of TMA, of coarse I'm down now, but with the long term dividend (maybe a short term hold on that) but I'm optimistic of the long term.

TMA's CEO was just on CNBC. This company only deals with high quality stuff, and the down turn is more to do with liquidity, than with mortgage defaults.

Good stuff, TMA is up over $11 today.

From my POV this mortgage risk/rate stuff is WAY overhyped and caused undue problems. Problems in areas where there simply were no problems. Some idiots where even claiming MM account values might deviate from $1 NAV.

I got my worst burns in PPR. I’m holding and buying at further dips. I have other stuff that’s down as well but I don’t want to throw cash at them yet. If the markets dive any time in the next week or so, I’m going all in. Then I’ll sit back and pay attention to the important things in life and check my portfolio once a month or so.

TMA was a real deal below $10, TMA at $7.50? Come one, that kind of thing is worth borrowing money to buy more!!!

Taint over yet. Another 2 weeks, at least. Like Pablo, I'm all in. I've taken a big risk. At the moment I'm 6% in the red. but, with a little luck, I could make a killing.
rugerman.gif
hide.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back