scored pp for great price at kmart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woohoo! I just scored 5 qt jug of pp 5w30 with pure plus and 6 qts of pp5w30 non pure plus formula for $24 bucks at Kmart. That's 11 qts
laugh.gif

I was able to get 4 jugs. They're all out now. You're absolutely correct, what a clearance!

Originally Posted By: wemay
I was able to get 4 jugs. They're all out now. You're absolutely correct, what a clearance!

Dang I bought all that was left. Awsome score for you!

Originally Posted By: Nick1994
Pics of the receipt or it didn't happen
cool.gif

Here you go mr paranoid.

syb910.jpg

$26.93 after tax

Last edited:
Just scored 3. 5qt jugs of castrol synblend, the small orange hand cleaners and 3 rolls of paper towels for 9 bucs plus tax.
Manager said if you buy hand cleaner plus towels bundle I will throw in the oil for free.
At vatozone of course.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: laserred96gt
Just scored 3. 5qt jugs of castrol synblend, the small orange hand cleaners and 3 rolls of paper towels for 9 bucs plus tax.
Manager said if you buy hand cleaner plus towels bundle I will throw in the oil for free.
At vatozone of course.

Wow!

looks like $34 to me
Still a good score.

Or I could post up my FREE light, Free power washer hose , free boeshield t9 etc after all I paid for them entirely with SYWR.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Rand
looks like $34 to me

$3 a quart is meh.

The OP was clearly bested by this. Somewhere between 60c a quart and free depending on how you look at it.

Originally Posted By: laserred96gt
At vatozone of course.

Originally Posted By: Rand
looks like $34 to me
Still a good score.

Or I could post up my FREE light, Free power washer hose , free boeshield t9 etc after all I paid for them entirely with SYWR.

No look again 34.04 syw redemption of $7.40. I paid 26.63 and received no change.

Congrats....

That a great buy on some great oil.

Heck, I believed you with your first post.

Can't believe people here called you a liar and then incorrectly dissected your posted receipt.

Originally Posted By: SilverC6
Congrats....

Can't believe people here called you a liar and then incorrectly dissected your posted receipt.

Thanks.
Ya it makes you wonder about some people.

Originally Posted By: Bigdaddyeasy
Originally Posted By: wemay
RT6 5W40 jugs (4qt) are only $9...

Holy cow, we didn't have any of those available.

I've been contemplating going back for it.

Congrats....

Thanks.

Yeah what you need to do is return the oil, get your SYWP back, pick up an oil filter, pay for it with your SYWP and come back to start a new thread titled "scored oil filter for free at kmart".

ah I see it was mostly surprise points.

I got a free gallon of chainsaw bar oil that way
smile.gif

The photo was so blurry and sideways I didn't read it close enough.

Checkout this gas score

30gallons FREE!!!
2012-08-21%2015.41.31.jpg

I mean I paid 0$ cash it was all fuelperk rewards that is kinda like sywr right?

Last edited:
It was $7 and change rewards which are incentive to shop there and cost me nothing. Even if it was 34$ it would be a great price.

$30.00 free gas is awsome in my book.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Benito
Congrats....

Thanks.

Yeah what you need to do is return the oil, get your SYWP back, pick up an oil filter, pay for it with your SYWP and come back to start a new thread titled "scored oil filter for free at kmart".

Why r u trolling my post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back