Idiot next door said...

Status
Not open for further replies.
that Ted Kaczynski has a super hot girlfriend.

So I tried to look her up to see an image and Google doesn't have one nor does Bing (which I never visit because Microsoft sucks and I've been free since 2002 with saving 11 grand a year from not having to deal with down time or viruses/reinstalls/bloatware/spyware/etc)

Can someone find her?

The Unabomber? He is serving multiple life sentences in Supermax. I doubt there's much consensual romance in his life.

Not necessarily true.

There are some people who are attracted to inmates. Some legitimately attracted through whatever weird psychology.

Others are just playing their own scam in order to try to make money by getting the story or life rights or other profit by associating with the (in)famous.

There was a story awhile back that charles manson almost was married, but called it off. The "bride" was planning to profit by selling his body afterwards

Last edited:
Here she is.

tumblr_inline_mgrwguqVtd1qg1vd7.jpg

Originally Posted By: 285south

So I tried to look her up to see an image and Google doesn't have one nor does Bing (which I never visit because Microsoft sucks and I've been free since 2002 with saving 11 grand a year from not having to deal with down time or viruses/reinstalls/bloatware/spyware/etc)

Can someone find her?

Why do you care what someone else's girlfriend (who was identified by an idiot and may or may not exist) looks like?

Can someone find her?

I don't think you know the purpose of parenthesis.

Searching the Internet for images of a criminal's "super hot girlfriend" cannot be a beneficial use of your time or have a positive outcome, whatever you find.

Originally Posted By: R80RS
Searching the Internet for images of a criminal's "super hot girlfriend" cannot be a beneficial use of your time or have a positive outcome, whatever you find.

He called his neighbor an idiot too
grin.gif

Can someone find her?
This is an automotive site, and we're not interested in your pathetic opinion on Billy Gates.

Guys, this is OT. I know we don't have an extreme OT section here (far from it, actually,) but why the hate?

To be fair, the OP is calling the guy who got him to waste time searching and then post on his favorite forum a question his...idiot neighbor said.

Originally Posted By: Bandito440
I doubt there's much consensual romance in his life.

Originally Posted By: bubbatime
Here she is.

Hahaha!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: gathermewool
Guys, this is OT. I know we don't have an extreme OT section here (far from it, actually,) but why the hate?

To be fair, the OP is calling the guy who got him to waste time searching and then post on his favorite forum a question his...idiot neighbor said.

Originally Posted By: Bandito440
I doubt there's much consensual romance in his life.

Originally Posted By: bubbatime
Here she is.

Hahaha!
How does the Microsoft rant fit in?

Mean while, the "idiot neighbor" is at home having a good laugh at how much time his "idiot neighbor" has wasted looking this up. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back