Quality of Sheetz gas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their fuel trucks look pretty nice and spanky clean. Prob mid pack fuel, not the worst fuel out there.

Late to this party, but I run Sheetz gas all the time. Have used it in multiple cars over the last 20 years, and never had fuel related issues with any of them. Can't say for sure if it's better or worse than name brand stuff, but it's never caused me any problems at all, and I cannot perceive any performance difference.

I used Sheetz mostly in 3-4 co cars @ 40k miles each with no issues.
When I bought a diesel I talked to the service guy who was changing filters on the pumps. He told me they change the filters every month and there are sensors that shut the pump down if any water is detected. The pump won't work until a repairman visits and fixes it. Therefore they are not making money on that pump until it is fixed.

Last edited:
Run it here in NC no issues. They just got E85 so I have been running that as well and besides the lower mpg it runs great. I even noticed that my exhaust is a lot cleaner running it. No more black soot.

I have an app on my phone and it converts the cost over what it would be with regular gas and the mileage difference and the drop in mpg, it is still cheaper to run the E85 than regular. It currently is at $1.65 a gallon where regular is $2.14

Been in Central PA since 1993. Using mostly Sheetz gas in my cars since then. Probably close to a million miles on all the cars that have had Sheetz gas in them. Never a fuel related issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back