First home brew this weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 12 pack of Hefeweizen "DUNKEL" a co worker gave me the other day. Love that stuff. Your milk stout will be good based upon your prior brews
10.gif

My IIPA just finished up! And wow, it is *really* incredible. By far the best of the three I have done so far.

My description:

West coast style DIPA loaded with an epic amount of bittering and aromatic hops. Featuring pale 2-row, caramel and wheat grain bill for a clean malt flavor profile to showcase over 8oz of Magnum, Centennial, Amarillo, Cascade, Chinook, Citra and Simcoe hops. Clean bitterness with intense pine/resin, melon and citrus. Dry finish. Very drinkable. 8% ABV and 100+ IBU.

IMG_3366-2_zpsjlu5pqfr.jpg

Originally Posted By: xBa380
My IIPA just finished up! And wow, it is *really* incredible. By far the best of the three I have done so far.

My description:

West coast style DIPA loaded with an epic amount of bittering and aromatic hops. Featuring pale 2-row, caramel and wheat grain bill for a clean malt flavor profile to showcase over 8oz of Magnum, Centennial, Amarillo, Cascade, Chinook, Citra and Simcoe hops. Clean bitterness with intense pine/resin, melon and citrus. Dry finish. Very drinkable. 8% ABV and 100+ IBU.

IMG_3366-2_zpsjlu5pqfr.jpg

It looks and I bet tastes fantastic.

Those look great! Esp the banana clove beer. Tried one at a microbrew that went out of business. Tried a real good white ipa made by Platform brewing on W25th by Great Lakes Brewing that was real good. Only $3 at Bspot during happy hour. Smooth with a hint of citrus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back