Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm amazed at how long this rally is lasting.
In fact, I've stopped trading so much and just letting my winners run.

It's working so far, but I'm getting very nervous.....the longer the overbought condition lasts, the bigger the future downturn.
whistle.gif

Somebody REALLY needs to explain this rally to me. And you guys know that I'm usually way more bullish than the average bloke.

I'm glad I only bought 100 shares of DOG, down $50 total on it, but if the market rallies again on Monday, I may buy more.

He's selling GOLD. Of course he will say those things. The rest is just same-old, same-old. While there is some basis in fact; a) it's been accounted for if it's bad, b) some of it is just not true.

help. I inheited some money and put 50grand into a mutuaL FUND. i NO nothing about investing. I want to gamble with 5 grand. whats a good risk. Ive already got some gold coins , so something in the stock market. Should i throw a dart at the dow jones chart? I'm sorry if this is off topic disregard.

Where to start? What mutual fund do you have $50K in?

Pure gamble? What way do you think the market will go? Do you have a brokerage account?

If you don’t want to take the time to pick individual stocks, take a look here:

http://www.proshares.com/

Chose one of the Ultra funds if you think the market will go up – you’ll gain 2X what it gains. OR if you think the market will go down, choose one of the Ultrashort funds, you’ll gain 2X what that index loses.

What industry do you know?

So many good investment books out there. Hit the library.

Quote:

I hear your buddy Greenspan chortling again.

I wish he would just shut up already and just stay home and plunk Andrea...probably forgot how. He was a joke when he was in and he is a joke now. He has done more harm to this country than any single terrorist. Wait he is an economic terrorist. He probably has 'puts' in the China index.

I don't think Al Greenspan was a fan of printing $ to bail out a downturn.Anyway look at NTAP earnings up 51% year over year and WHAM.

PFO looking good. Been taking profits. Up to 43% cash now. Got some dividends coming Friday. Will be taking 2 weeks vacation in late June, so am cleaning up the portfolio. PFO might be a good place to stash some cash till I get back.
coffee.gif

Quote:

My DOG has cost me $83 since purchase! Chump change, but still - the rally will never stop. PFO had some battles when 10 year notes were up (took the inverted curve away)...

JC is predicting dji 14548 by YE. Thats only about 800 points. Question is, what happens between now and YE?
coffee.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back