Phone Gurus: Galaxy S4 mini -Goin Price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's a reasonable going price on a non-cracked used Samsung Galaxy S4 mini? (Not counting a cord) that's not a big deal.

Not essential info but I am a U.S. cellular subscriber.

Trying to get a feel for appropriate used prices and there's really no "blue book" I can find so I'm looking or some phone jockeys opinions.

Ok. I have one at $125.

I got a full size S4 last week for $120 (wanted $150 originally) so I guess I got a great deal in that one and got "spoiled" LOL

Oh and if you were wondering, I have a family of four phones(basic flip phones) and we are converting to smart phones. So I went in an they explained the "great deal I $120 for four lines and data. Man things have changed, it all alcarte now. That was the tip of the iceberg.

We used to get penny phones and pay or service that's it. Now every little thing is itemized and insurance required or this other xyz fee goes up. The phones new through the carrier are basically "bought" by leasing over two years and then an insurance fee or you own them the whole retail price if it breaks.

So te young gal says...
"Um, why don't you buy used phones and then abound that problem all together." I was used to the dumb flip phones being [censored] after two years but it looks like the smart phones are more durable. They do want me to wait to switch over until I have all four phones rather than run a blend of flip phone plan and blend of smart phone plan because it's get "too complicated".

That's my saga. Now two more phones to find.

If you're looking at Minis, there's also the Motorola Droid Mini, which I picked earlier this year over the Galaxy S4 Mini. Both have their pros and cons, but the Motorola's an additional choice if you like the smaller phones (as I do).

If your in a USCC LTE coverage area, your gonna want LTE Bands 2/4/5/12 in your next phone for the best chance at the best experience.

I wouldn't go with the '13 Droid's

Why are you going used. USCC's on contract for the latest flagships is actually quite competitive against the Big 4?

There doing LG's latest flagship for $99 on contract, if your going to have a line with them anyway, might as well put the subsidy to use and have a proper phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back