Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:

FIREX is down ~6%, FEMKX is down ~9%.

I don't own FEMKX
FIREX is still up 25% for me.

You must have bought near the peak.

Grouch - Contra? I dumped that huge dog awhile back. Just got too bloated. Used to be a great fund. I even sold Leveraged Co. Stock fund, which also was no longer up to par.

Quote:

Fidelity site problems. Look for the big selloff.

What about Fidelity site problems? It's nice and crisp this morning.

DJFUT -109 ouch!
crushedcar.gif
hide.gif
coffee.gif

GTXI Dead Cat Bounce Up $1.84 a market never goes straight down either. Due to the MO few believe in a decline so a good trading bounce but I would be careful there trying to stop the runaway train at least slow it down.

When I bought PFO, I didn't really know how it fit in my Portfolio so I kind of ignored it. I only bought 400 shares.
coffee.gif

Just so you know, when ever anyone posts a stock, I do a quick research to see first, if it fits my investment objectives and second, do I want to own it. I do the same for every thing J. C. mentions and whenever I see something in a forum. I may look at 100 stocks for every one I buy. If I see something that looks interesting, then I do the deep research. After an hour of looking, there is a 50/50 chance that I will buy it. Idon't always get it right, but I've done pretty well so far.
coffee.gif

Makes sense.

My problem is that I keep lists from all kinds of sources, web, print, TV, radio, own ideas, etc......and I do a couple hours research, then if I buy it, two weeks later - I can't for the life of me remember were I "got the tip".......maybe source isn't important but....I should keep better notes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back