Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
COF is up nicely. Way to go.

PFO is not a big mover, but if you can buy on the dips and enjoy the rock solid north of 6% divi's and slight upticks then it's all sweet. I like it better than's brother, PFD with sells at a premium for Gawd's sake.

GLW is $19.50...........buy???

Quote:

COF is up nicely. Way to go.

So far, so good. Scored another 100 today. Even better price.

Quote:

PFO is not a big mover, but if you can buy on the dips and enjoy the rock solid north of 6% divi's and slight upticks then it's all sweet. I like it better than's brother, PFD with sells at a premium for Gawd's sake.

I looked at PFO earlier and liked it. Your heads up got me in at a good price. Thanks.

Quote:

GLW is $19.50...........buy???

Boy, I don't know. Could have bought it last week at 18 & change, and sold it yesterday at 20. Now its down to 19.30 and who knows where it will end up. It kind of acts like what it was doing last quarter. Think I'll just watch for a while.
dunno.gif

I broke even today; first time that's ever happened.......trying to hold off trading much until the 'big' correction comes.....
confused.gif

offtopic.gif
OMPG, are you related to Clara Peller? I remember something about her being from North Carolina...

Never broke even before?

Where's the beef?

My gamble in SBKEF paid off today. I'm hanging on to this bad actor until, well until the taxes kick in or the company is bought.....in the mean time the payout is huge. There's the beef.

My AAPL surpassed all the "experts" again...just waiting for the upside to hit the price...
Some of my off-shore stocks didn't fare as well today, but that's investing...

I bought quite a lot of NYX & MO - up quite a bit on NYX.

Will hold both most of the year.

Will see what happens to the spin-off at Altria...

Anyone else got 'em??

cheers.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back