cenpeco oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is everyone thought on cenpeco oil, I have always used schaeffers oil but recently have had a hard time getting it. I own a autorepair shop and service a small fleet of police vehicles as well some agricultural equipment. Not wanting to start a oil war just wanting to make sure it is good to use for my customers .

Try a different supplier for Schaeffers. Oil is oil. If the Cenpeco oil has the same specs, then use it or any other oil that meets or exceeds it.

I try not to run a standard oil due to extreme operating conditions of these vehicle they usually run run 8-10 hours at a time with ac on in extreme heat and cold, just looking for something that will hold up as well as schaeffers that is approximately the same cost. My grandparents always ran cenpeco in everything they own. I just was getting opinions, I like to support the smaller companies .

Getting SchaefferSchaeffer's is not difficult.
Cenpeco blends a fine oil using strong base stocks.

Hmmmm. Never heard of them. I tried to search a VOA and didn't find anything. I would love to see a few VOA's. I did see they are highly regarded.

Cenpeco makes very good products, as does Schaeffer's.

Schaeffer's will happily ship direct, you should have no problems getting their products.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back